Sign in to follow this  
YoloinOhio

Sean McDermott weighs in on new players, Antonio Brown

On 3/13/2019 at 2:42 PM, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

..thank God it was NOT the "BBB Diva Squad".........Brown, Bell and Beckham.......

The bottom line is this diva was never going to a team that didn't match his enormous ego. We dodged a bullet. He'll put up his usual numbers for a couple years and then his attitude and locker room deficiencies will rear its ugly head.... Enjoy Vegas Big Chest, you deserve each other. 

• Like (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, LABILLBACKER said:

The bottom line is this diva was never going to a team that didn't match his enormous ego. We dodged a bullet. He'll put up his usual numbers for a couple years and then his attitude and locker room deficiencies will rear its ugly head.... Enjoy Vegas Big Chest, you deserve each other. 

I would rather have the A+ players on my team over the B+ blue collar type. 

4 hours ago, NoSaint said:

Id be real torn up about josh throwing a player like that the ball 10 times on Sunday....

Again with the way he acted in Pgh, I don't want the potential nightmare that could come with him.  I'd rather they develop their own AB in Foster.

19 hours ago, Mark Vader said:

Remember after the Chargers game so many fans were saying McBeane should be fired?

short sited views...

that benching lit a fire under Tuhrod's ass for a few weeks.  sadly that fire went out 

2 hours ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

short sited views...

that benching lit a fire under Tuhrod's ass for a few weeks.  sadly that fire went out 

Actually, I was referring to the Chargers game of this past season.