I think I figured out Dabol people...???

Scorp83

55 minutes ago, BuffaloBillsGospel said:

The youtube video was a comment for you not myself. I watch tons of college games at almost a disturbing rate for no other reason than I love the draft. 

I don’t need some 4 minute highlight video with crappy music in the background. If you do watch a lot of college games then citing combine numbers first as your justification seems wrong. 

3 hours ago, Bangarang said:

I don’t need some 4 minute highlight video with crappy music in the background. If you do watch a lot of college games then citing combine numbers first as your justification seems wrong. 

I stated why I used the combine numbers yet you have given 0 stats or any reason other than your eyeballs as to why Fant isn't, it's typical though on here.

13 minutes ago, BuffaloBillsGospel said:

I stated why I used the combine numbers yet you have given 0 stats or any reason other than your eyeballs as to why Fant isn't, it's typical though on here.

I like Fant... but I personally like Irv Smith more then Fant. Hockenson seems like the complete package though 

22 minutes ago, BuffaloBillsGospel said:

Why do I need to prove an argument I never made. You do understand that I was not arguing over who was better right? 

10 hours ago, Scorp83 said:

He probably will Defense is stacked this year. It happens every year(besides 2013 smh roughly), the talented group fly off the board & QB's dominant the top 10. So yea if the board plays out that way, trade back & get him. 

We will see

I mean if all the top d talent goes early then they might go for bpa so trading back away from hock isn't good imo