Predict the next Bills UFA/Trade signing

16 minutes ago, GreggTX said:

Why? He just isn't that good any more. He wouldn't even be much of an upgrade over Murphy or Shaq at this point. Pass.

I would guess they feel differently then you if they are bring him in... but term and length will tell a lot if they do sign him, maybe they want him for depth?  maybe to start. 

22 minutes ago, junior12thman92 said:

Cool, thanks for the info. Thought I remembered seeing yesterday or Monday that he was flying here Wednesday and New Orleans on Thursday, but I must have been mistaken!

And Wawrow also says that we are the first visit as well.  

20 minutes ago, BuffaloRebound said:

I think Hughes signs an extension in the next 24 hours.  Does that count? 

I really think they'll do right by him and extend him as well.  He has bought in for sure, and performed well enough to get a new deal. 

Jay Ajayi

Assuming he sufficiently healthy and can pass the medical.

Ex Pro Bowl, Super Bowl champion with the Eagles. Multiple 200 yard games with the Dolphins.

I think he could be a solid addition, I hope the Bills consider him!

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, N.Y. Orangeman said:

Let's have some fun...

Predict the next Bill who is acquired via trade or signing.  Note:  this does not include the prior ones announced.  I'll say Luke Stocker

i predict we stay with the money-ball approach and sign Ziggy Ansah on a short term deal with early out options in the contract

• Like (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, Bills fan in 561 said:

Trading Zay or Foster and Lawson for Clowney

I have a feeling they are trading a wide reciever and I think it might be Foster,I dont want them to trade him but I think they might.

I don't see Foster being traded. Not sure he even has garnered any value for trade yet in his short career. That said, Zay & Shaq for Clowney would also require a mid rd draft pick from us as well IMO

Edited by BuffAlone