Jordan Palmer talking on OBL about Josh Allen's offseason and new WR's

12 minutes ago, WhyteDwarf said:

Everything always sounds so great, then the games start...

You are simply suffering from PTBFSD (Post Traumatic Bills Fandom Stress Disorder).

Symptoms typically include:

A refusal to believe anything good will ever happen

A breakout of hives whenever the Patriots win a playoff game

A deep and unsettling inferiority complex

Depression in January (has also been known in many sufferers to start as early as September)

• Like (+1) 1

I was just about to post this... I love Chris Brown...the guy is so informative. Jordan Palmer interview was great! 

My biggest takeaway is John Brown's nickname...& man is it a good one...

"Smokey" ????  I love it! ? Let's Go!

Edited by Scorp83
Typo
  • Like (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, Scorp83 said:

I was just about to post this... I love Chris Brown...the guy is so informative. Jordan Palmer interview was great! 

My biggest takeaway is John Brown's nickname...& man is it a good one...

"Smokey" ????  I love it! ? Let's Go!

You love the shill that is the drowsy lemur? That's a first on this board.

It is noteworthy that, besides talking about Josh's work, Jordan Palmer (with no major axe to grind) endorses Allen's fit with John Brown specifically as well as Beane's overall moves. He also talks well about the QB room, Dorsey and Daboll. This mutual respect carries forward into practice and the games.  

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, RobbRiddick said:

You are simply suffering from PTBFSD (Post Traumatic Bills Fandom Stress Disorder).

Symptoms typically include:

A refusal to believe anything good will ever happen

A breakout of hives whenever the Patriots win a playoff game

A deep and unsettling inferiority complex

Depression in January (has also been known in many sufferers to start as early as September)

Actually, I haven't hated an NFL team since Marino and the Dolphins.  What's to hate about the Patriots exactly?  It's not the Pats fault the Bills have sucked for so long...

3 minutes ago, WhyteDwarf said:

Actually, I haven't hated an NFL team since Marino and the Dolphins.  What's to hate about the Patriots exactly?  It's not the Pats fault the Bills have sucked for so long...

How about the cheating and lack of level playing field anytime these two teams meet. End up having to play the Patriots and the Refs at the same time.

• Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, billieve420 said:

How about the cheating and lack of level playing field anytime these two teams meet. End up having to play the Patriots and the Refs at the same time.

This year we are going to whoop the Pats and the refs arses at the same time...... At least once

• Haha (+1) 1