Tyrell to Oak

1 minute ago, 947 said:

He may turn into a decent WR2 in that offense with Brown drawing the coverage, but he'd fall on his face if he was a #1 option. I'm glad we stayed away.

My prediction: 51 catches, 745  yards, 5 TDs.

Sounds about right to me. He may even push those numbers a little higher with AB drawing double teams. Better fit for the Raiders than the Bills right now. 

22 minutes ago, TOboy said:

Understood, but you'd have to presume Tyrell wasn't signing anywhere without some guaranteed money. 

Well it was always made in reference to signing Bell who was expected to get alot of guaranteed money. I would assume they have some cash still floating around for smaller deals like this.

32 minutes ago, TOboy said:

Didn't see this coming. I guess the reports about Mark Davis being out of cash were inaccurate. 

Still, odd signing after adding Brown, even for a guy that looks like he's straight out of a Dumb and Dumber flick. 

Image result for mark davis

Now this is the look of someone you would expect to see busted in a prostitution sting of a rub n tug......

45 minutes ago, Alphadawg7 said:

Im glad he isnt coming here.  Would not have hated it, but I was highly skeptical of paying a WR whose only DECENT year was 3 years ago on a bad team where he was forced the ball due to injuries around him.  Since then, Chargers still used a top 10 pick on another WR and also his production has gone down each of the last 2 years.  

He has upside, but I hated the idea of paying WR1 money for upside.  Watkins is more talented than him, and I am pretty sure KC hates the $16M contract around their neck right now too.  

I have watched him a lot here in LA, and I just don't see a WR1 when I watch him play.  He can be a solid #2 I think, but I would rather sign the guys we did at value and draft someone over gambling a big contract on Tyrell.  

I became aware by mid-season that he might be a Bills target in the off-season. So I watched. Never saw him do anything.

Just now, Wagon Circler said:

I became aware by mid-season that he might be a Bills target in the off-season. So I watched. Never saw him do anything.

Yeah, you just don't watch him play and think to yourself this guy is a future WR1 and a guy to anchor your WR group.  He looks so much more like a role player.  I don't think his market was anywhere near what the media assumed it would be just because he can run fast.  

1 hour ago, TOboy said:

Didn't see this coming. I guess the reports about Mark Davis being out of cash were inaccurate. 

Still, odd signing after adding Brown, even for a guy that looks like he's straight out of a Dumb and Dumber flick. 

Jesus, is that really him? Don't think I've ever seen him before. Did Al screw his own sister or cousin?

• Haha (+1) 4

30 minutes ago, JoshAllenHasBigHands said:

This is weird.  Why would we he go to Oakland to be a #2?  Considering he was the top WR on the market, you would think he'd want a shot at being #1.  I wonder if the money was just too much to pass up. 

I guess it's still a promotion as was #3 with Chargers behind Allen and Mike Williams.  

Deep down inside, some guys never want to be the MAN.

1 hour ago, TOboy said:

Looks like someone photoshopped the much larger face of a 60 year old Benedict Cumberbatch onto Gruden’s head.

• Haha (+1) 1

34 minutes ago, Jay_Fixit said:

Yep, because Tyrell Williams put them over the top....

They spent mega bucks on a LT and have given him Antonio Brown, Tyrell Williams, and Jordy Nelson as his top three receivers. No excuses not to score some points.

16 minutes ago, RobbRiddick said:

Jesus, is that really him? Don't think I've ever seen him before. Did Al screw his own sister or cousin?

lol......those Davis family reunion/vacations home movies are probably gold for internet viewing.