Get the **** out of here - Airlines new low with dress code

1 minute ago, The Senator said:

Give him a bottle of Silver Oak and he’ll be fine.

If I had a bottle of Silver Oak, that’s NOT what would happen to it! 

Funny story...That was my wife’s favorite so I’d get her a bottle for special occasions. She’s hard to shop for and we had a wine storage closet so I figured no problem. On the news one night was a story that wines don’t keep the way they used to. I had a closet half full of this stuff and it ain’t cheap. I opened one....and it had gone BAD!!! We declared open season on the Silver Oak! The only bad bottle was the first bottle, and we had a great time discovering that! 

1 minute ago, Augie said:

If I had a bottle of Silver Oak, that’s NOT what would happen to it! 

Funny story...That was my wife’s favorite so I’d get her a bottle for special occasions. She’s hard to shop for and we had a wine storage closet so I figured no problem. On the news one night was a story that wines don’t keep the way they used to. I had a closet half full of this stuff and it ain’t cheap. I opened one....and it had gone BAD!!! We declared open season on the Silver Oak! The only bad bottle was the first bottle, and we had a great time discovering that! 

I am a very weak person when it comes to ‘cellaring’ wine.  I split a case of Silver Oak with a friend and went thru my 6 bottles in record time.

If it was Screaming Eagle, I’d be just staring at it, wondering how long before I break down.

5 hours ago, Superperson1234 said:

That is honestly dumb.Girls at my school wear WAY less, and this is a free country were we’re able to wear whatever we want so this invasion of privacy is very inappropriate 

What?  America is a free country, so an airline in the UK invaded someone's privacy in public?

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Blokestradamus said:

She's not nearly attractive enough to put up with that accent.

I’m in love and I want to sit next to her.....at least she isn’t going to spill over into my middle seat! What more can you ask for on a plane? 

7 hours ago, Superperson1234 said:

That is honestly dumb.Girls at my school wear WAY less, and this is a free country were we’re able to wear whatever we want so this invasion of privacy is very inappropriate 

Wish I would have attended your school....

Next thing is... People will just show up in their underwear.

~Signed,

PrudInIllinois

PS. She can wear My coat.  LoL...

And almost a page in an no "would ya?"  You are all very shameful people! Shameful I say!

1 hour ago, Augie said:

I’m in love and I want to sit next to her.....at least she isn’t going to spill over into my middle seat! What more can you ask for on a plane? 

Sorry.  I missed this post.  YOU are NOT shameful!  Old men need loving too!

11 minutes ago, BuffaloBill said:

Wish I would have attended your school....

This doesn't count.  It's secondary.  LoL...

7 hours ago, LeGOATski said:

Okay... let's see you get kicked off your flight for wearing normal clothes and see how you react.

Maybe you'll choose a different word than "mortified," but your reaction would probably be the same.

I'm guessing you're not a hot chick, though, so no one will care. ?

Ah yes, so ‘mortified’, she decided to tell 

millions of people about it!   ?

p.s.  Yes, absolutely.

12 minutes ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

Next thing is... People will just show up in their underwear.

~Signed,

PrudInIllinois

PS. She can wear My coat.  LoL...

And almost a page in an no "would ya?"  You are all very shameful people! Shameful I say!

Sorry.  I missed this post.  YOU are NOT shameful!  Old men need loving too!

This doesn't count.  It's secondary.  LoL...

You’ve been listening to Plenz too much! I’m a spring chicken....at heart. And I have the maturity of an above average 8th grader!

• Haha (+1) 1