Tyrod is back with Lynn

MAJBobby

41 minutes ago, apuszczalowski said:

That would be my choice position, unless I could be the 3rd stringer who dresses on the sidelines.

Otherwise backup NHL goaltender or MLB pinch runner would be just as good.....

Not bad choices, but I dont think the pay is as good.

MLB anything is pretty good though. Mess around with your buds, hang out all summer, no salary cap and ridiculous money. As long as you are in the big leagues and not in the minors.

2 hours ago, MDH said:

I thought TT wanted to be a starter? There's zero chance of that in LA barring injury.

While he was an up-and-down, full-time starter in Buffalo for three seasons, Taylor represents high-end backup insurance for the Chargers. Signing in L.A. to play behind Rivers, who hasn't missed a start since taking over in 2006, signals that there wasn't much interest in teams signing Taylor to compete for a starting gig. Inking with a potential Super Bowlcontender, however, is a stellar destination.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, apuszczalowski said:

That would be my choice position, unless I could be the 3rd stringer who dresses on the sidelines.

Otherwise backup NHL goaltender or MLB pinch runner would be just as good.....

A backup NHL goaltender will still play 20-30 games a year.

18 minutes ago, LSHMEAB said:

I'm actually pleasantly surprised that this thread is about 90% "good luck" and 10% bashing a guy who tried his damndest in Buffalo but wasn't a good enough passer to get us over the hump. This is only page 3 though.

no kidding. The Browns benching was an odd celebration.

• Like (+1) 1

Why does everyone keep saying he was a class act ? 

Blaming the media for his 100 yard passing days wasn’t classy 

Pulling the race card after 56 yard days wasn’t classy either.  

Bummed this bum didn’t get another shot start with Miami.  We could use those easy wins.  

• Like (+1) 1