Robert Foster stayed in Buffalo for offseason to train

12 minutes ago, Doc said:

I figured he would.  He should be penned-in at one starting WR spot because he's a star on the rise.  I assume Brown will be the other, which makes me wonder where they put Duke?

Duke will be lucky to make the team.

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, ProcessAccepted said:

From a "who else do we have at WR" situation to a competition blood bath for the position in one year!! I'm also really excited to see what Duke Williams can do. Ray Ray has to be worried.

Love hearing this about Foster. Sounds like he has figured out that his speed will take him so far. Since being demoted and brought back up Foster has been fantastic. 

Foster showed you can 'put it all together' and suddenly turn into something. My Hope is the same happens with Duke, i like having a big physical wide receiver who will fight fo rthe ball. I think the Bills do as well given the failed KB trade. 

Working out at the facility is not really news. At the combine, Beane already raved about Foster's commitment and mentioned that he was working out at the team facility.

But I like the fact that he is going to be working out with Josh Allen next. Was hoping Allen would come to the team facility also , but this is the next best thing.

11 minutes ago, Dablitzkrieg said:

He said himself that him being released last year lit a fire and it has showed.  He has uncoachable speed.  If he works at it, he can really thrive with Allen

He also mentioned Shady's "you ain't done ***** to think you're entitled to a roster spot" talking-to was a cold slap in the face.

3 minutes ago, IgotBILLStopay said:

Working out at the facility is not really news. At the combine, Beane already raved about Foster's commitment and mentioned that he was working out at the team facility.

But I like the fact that he is going to be working out with Josh Allen next. Was hoping Allen would come to the team facility also , but this is the next best thing.

It's not news...if all the other 2018 rookies are working out at the facility over the off-season.  Is anyone else doing that?

Just now, MAJBobby said:

Awesome!

• Like (+1) 3

17 minutes ago, IgotBILLStopay said:

I didn’t hear it discussed before that he was there,  but i do know that most players leave in the offseason ( because Buffalo winters and their families are elsewhere) unless they are rehabbing an injury 

Edited by YoloinOhio

55 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Interesting and good sign of his commitment to developing. 

I wonder why Josh Allen didn't invite him to California.

I bet they hate each other's guts.

We need to cut Foster.

5 minutes ago, Gugny said:

I wonder why Josh Allen didn't invite him to California.

I bet they hate each other's guts.

We need to cut Foster.

I told all you guys this four or five years ago: "Watch out for this kid from Alabama Robert Forster. He's a real stud WR and look for him to sign as an undrafted FA who might possibly become the next Julio Jones."  I've had my eye on him awhile.

• Haha (+1) 2

Just now, BringBackFergy said:

I told all you guys this four or five years ago: "Watch out for this kid from Alabama Robert Forster. He's a real stud WR and look for him to sign as an undrafted FA who might possibly become the next Julio Jones."  I've had my eye on him awhile.

Did you know he was a 5 star recruit and attended an elite academic institution. 

• Like (+1) 1