Robert Foster stayed in Buffalo for offseason to train

Not surprised to hear this. Foster stayed in town over the bye week to work with Josh Allen who was coming off his injured elbow and needed a wideout to work with. Not surprised they hit the floor running when the season resumed. 

• Like (+1) 6

Tough to overstate the value of the Allen/Foster relationship we've found here, from the way their skills compliment one another to the chemistry they found from working together on the 2nd and 3rd team shifts in camp, and now together in the offseason. 

Just now, Doc said:

I figured he would.  He should be penned-in at one starting WR spot because he's a star on the rise.  I assume Brown will be the other, which makes me wonder where they put Duke?

Duke has to earn a roster spot first man

• Like (+1) 1

As a former 5 star recruit, he clearly has all the physical tools to be a #1.  

Add in his work ethic and the fact that teams will need to account for Beasley/Zay underneath and Brown on the other side, and he could blow up in Year 2.  

Edited by SCBills
  • Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Whats Ray Ray doing??? I don’t think he’s making the team

From a "who else do we have at WR" situation to a competition blood bath for the position in one year!! I'm also really excited to see what Duke Williams can do. Ray Ray has to be worried.

2 minutes ago, ProcessAccepted said:

From a "who else do we have at WR" situation to a competition blood bath for the position in one year!! I'm also really excited to see what Duke Williams can do. Ray Ray has to be worried.

Pretty awesome to go from shenanigans level wide receivers last offseason to Isaiah McKenzie and Duke Williams fighting for the 5th and 6th WR spots going into 2019.