Pro Day Tracker Thread

6 minutes ago, SWATeam said:

Slow down Ed!  We need you to last until 9!

I am starting to doubt that Oliver makes it to 9.  Many of these mocks have Oliver making it to pick 15 or later- I find those mocks laughable.  Oliver is an impact player.  I am almost certain that Oliver is Bills pick at 9 if he makes it.  If Ed is not available, the Bills are a wildcard.  Trade down? Gary or Wilkins?  Jawaan Taylor?  Devin White?  DK?  Hock?  It's one of those 7 options IMO

Edited by Pete

Just now, Pete said:

I am starting to doubt that Oliver makes it to 9.  Many of these mocks have Oliver making it to pick 15 or later- I find those mocks laughable.  Oliver is an impact player.  I am almost certain that Oliver is Bills pick at 9 if he makes it.  If Ed is not available, the Bills are a wildcard.  Trade down? Gary or Wilkins?  Jawaan Taylor?  Devin White?  DK?  Hock?  It's one of those 7 options IMO

I'm hopeful because Oliver is not really a scheme fit for everyone.  I mean, who ahead of us will take him?  Only remote possibilities I see are maybe the Bucs or Jags.  Maybe the Bucs want to replace McCoy? 

I think Oliver will be there for us.

Just now, SWATeam said:

I'm hopeful because Oliver is not really a scheme fit for everyone.  I mean, who ahead of us will take him?  Only remote possibilities I see are maybe the Bucs or Jags.  Maybe the Bucs want to replace McCoy? 

I think Oliver will be there for us.

Giants

22 hours ago, Pete said:

I started doubting it two weeks ago, especially after I watched Allen and Sweat and their lack of counter moves.  I think Allen will fall and Oliver will take his spot.

20 hours ago, wppete said:

I don’t know if Oliver makes to us at #9 anymore. Rashan Gary is my next choice. 

I need to watch some tape on him, but the thing that scares me on a surface level is he doesn't even have Shaq Lawson College production rushing the passer.  I like Shaq but pass rush has been a weakness for him.  The last thing we need is another DE who's forte is stopping the run but cannot get after the QB.  I'll need to look at some tape though, maybe there is some untapped potential there.