Pro Day Tracker Thread

If anyone wants to post noteworthy results from pro days, maybe we can keep them all in a single thread?

I'll start with a few great performances:

Tanner Farmer, the OL from Nebraska, putting up 39 reps in the bench and posting a 32.5" vertical

Also from Nebraska, Dedrick Young II with a solid 26 reps, 36" vertical, and 10' broad jump

Tre Crawford, the undersized LB from UAB, put up a 42" vertical at 228 lbs

I coached against Tanner Farmer when he was in HS in Highland, IL.  Big strong, smart kid. Limited a bit athletically and not "speedy", but is grounded and has a good work ethic. I expect him to be a FA signing.  

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2

A few more performances worth noting:

Anree Saint-Armour - EDGE/Georgia Tech looked explosive, putting up 26 reps on the bench, touching 36" in the vertical, and broad jumping 10'2". He's a bit undersized for a DE, but he has 12.0 TFL's as a senior

Marshall S-LB hybrid Artis Johnson certainly looks the part of a dynamic playmaker.  He went 29-35-10'5" in his testing after a not-so-auspicious senior campaign.

And Clemson...how many ridiculous athletes does their defensive line really boast?  Sure, you know about Clellin Ferrell and Dexter Lawrence and Christian Wilkins, and you've probably at least heard mentions of Austin Bryant...but how about Albert Huggins?  He struggled to get on the field being relegated to a backup role behind Wilkins and Lawrence, but his athletic testing at their pro day was outstanding. He benched 35 times and had a 28.5" vertical--not bad for a 305-lb man.