Sign in to follow this  
wppete

Bills FA moves garner praise from national media

26 minutes ago, JimKellyTryouts said:

Thanks for patching all this together, man. 

Speaking of sharing all this news, does anyone know whatever happened to 26CB?

Don't care. 🤣

10 minutes ago, Joe in Winslow said:

Don't care. 🤣

I enjoyed his commitment, and he knew his football and wasn't just a regular copy-paste bot. I see him posting on the Sabres' HF boards, though, so I'm not sure why he vanished from here.

10 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

So we like the national media now???

Yes, we like them when they say nice things, we hate them when they don't. I also like beer.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

ESPN article grading FA up to this point. Bills one of 7 teams to get a top grade of "near perfection". 

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/26357506/2019-nfl-free-agency-ratings-most-impactful-moves-all-32-teams

Buffalo Bills

Most impactful move: The Bills made former Chiefs center Mitch Morse the highest paid in the NFL at his position, signing him to a four-year deal that averages $11.1 million per season. He is expected to anchor an offensive line that could have as many as four new starters in 2019 under new O-line coach Bobby Johnson. Buffalo is hoping its offensive line can protect quarterback Josh Allen better in his second season while paving the way for a revival of running back LeSean McCoy's career. -- Mike Rodak

Key additions: Mitch Morse, center; John Brown, wide receiver; Cole Beasley, wide receiver

Key subtractions: John Miller, guard

• Like (+1) 1