Bills FA moves garner praise from national media

wppete

3 minutes ago, Forward Progress said:

So wait...  the Bills and Browns know what they're doing?   You have now entered... the twilight zone.

I'm ready for some new teams at the top of the AFC, and the Bills and the Browns have wallowed in mediocrity (to put it kindly) long enough. I hope all these moves work for both teams, well, especially the Bills. ? 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Sad 1

I’m not going to get TOO carried away here, because I know something will not pan out. Brown will get a fast guy hammy injury, Kroft will be less than hoped for, Gore finally losses a step (I refuse to mention concussion and a certain center). I don’t know what it will be, but there will be some letdown eventually for the usual suspects to cling to.

BUT, right now you have to be pretty darn excited about what our FO pulled off in the last few days!!! Wooohooo!!! 

• Like (+1) 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 3

Media is badmouthing the Bills? "They're a bunch of idiots and hacks! They don't know what they're talking about!"

Media is complimenting the Bills? "They're right, ya know! I've always liked that guy!"

• Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, Logic said:

Media is badmouthing the Bills? "They're a bunch of idiots and hacks! They don't know what they're talking about!"

Media is complimenting the Bills? "They're right, ya know! I've always liked that guy!"

5 minutes ago, Joe in Winslow said:

jeremy white, all the lols

that guy's a bozo

Here's the difference I see. Media folks who actually evaluate players like the Bills moves. Guys like Jeremy White and Bucky & Sully base their take on "it's the Bills."  In fact B&S spent a good chunk of time naming past free agency duds. Okay, fine. You can do that. But that's not telling me anything about the players, just the team signing them.

2 hours ago, Augie said:

I’m not going to get TOO carried away here, because I know something will not pan out. Brown will get a fast guy hammy injury, Kroft will be less than hoped for, Gore finally losses a step (I refuse to mention concussion and a certain center). I don’t know what it will be, but there will be some letdown eventually for the usual suspects to cling to.

BUT, right now you have to be pretty darn excited about what our FO pulled off in the last few days!!! Wooohooo!!! 

As a Bills fan, every year is our year...until it's not. Expectations like this are unavoidable unfortunately. I am perpetually underwhelmed. 

3 hours ago, Augie said:

Absolutely.

I don't how this will all turn out, but the fact is that the front office has done what they needed to do to improve this team. That is without question, and I love it.

Bring on the NFL Draft! GO BILLS!!!

1 hour ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Whew! Just when I worried I'd get too giddy over the Bills, Jeremy White and Bucky & Sully bring me back to earth. 

The whole WGR crew with the exception of Paul Hamilton and sal are absolutely deplorable. 

3 hours ago, PromoTheRobot said:

I can't take all this positive news. Quick, someone post some snarky, mocking takes about AB dissing us, or how we sign players before and still lose. Maybe some Colin Cowherd or Jerry Sullivan hot takes?

Haven't done enough to address the defensive side of the ball.  Feel better? :devil: