Jets getting better is ultimately good for the Bills

15 hours ago, Antonio said:

I think it is because we are not there yet.

If we are good but not the dominant team of the AFCE we need another good team to help prevent NE to win 5 or 6 games inside the division. 

So suddenly the goal is to focus on preventing NE from winning instead of focusing on your own team winning? Why is that a good thing?

Beat the team you face this week. That should be the only focus.

I would welcome ANY of the 3 teams to at least TRY to play respectful football after 20 years of this nonsense

i would prefer the Bills lead this charge, but if they don’t want to do it then the Jets or Fish can achieve.

21 hours ago, Damian said:

I want the Bills/Allen & Jets/Darnold rivalry to become like the Bills-Phins were back when we had Kelly & Marino going against each other.

Well, since Kelly and the Bills pretty much dominated that rivalry I'd go along with that.

20 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

I care absolutely nothing for what other teams do.....I only care about what the bills do.

Bell played in Pitt on a great offense.......the jets have yet to even prove that they are that.

teams will load the box to stop Bell , and Darnold is not Big Ben and the Jets WRs scare no one.    Bills just plain getting better, and as the poster says, that's is what matters.  And they are not finished.  Trust the Process.