Lombardi tweets Barr might not be the only flip

Estro

Let's hope none of the Bills signees has a change of heart prior to these signings becoming official at 4PM today.

Lombardi had a tweet early this morning saying hes hearing Barr might not be the only one.....first thing I thought of was Beasley or Brown.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Estro said:

Let's hope none of the Bills signees has a change of heart prior to these signings becoming official at 4PM today.

Lombardi had a tweet early this morning saying hes hearing Barr might not be the only one.....first thing I thought of was Beasley or Brown.

As long as it isn’t Morse, I wouldn’t be too shook up. Second would be Brown. I wouldn’t cry at all if it was Beasley or pretty much any of the other FA signings. I don’t see Morse changing his mind from being the highest paid center in the league. Especially when the Chiefs didn’t even want him anymore. I also don’t see Brown going back to a Lamar Jackson led passing “attack”. 

Edited by Bills2ref
  • Like (+1) 3

17 minutes ago, Estro said:

Its not either of those.  Beasley already said goodbye.  Brown won’t get anywhere near that deal with Baltimore.  Pretty sure we are good.    

1 minute ago, BrooklynBills said:

Not Beasley. He's already been pretty active on social media

BINGO!

So since Morse is my man crussh and I've learning so much about him during my courting/stalking endeavors, I will say that he does not seem like the kind of guy who would flip. I think we are fine. Cole Beasley and Gore already had Bills stuff all over their social media stuff. I think the only guy I could see flipping is John Brown. 

21 minutes ago, Estro said:

I have not seen Browns numbers but I dont think anyone else is giving Beasley the money Buffalo is.

I doubt it's a Bills player.  Sounds like it would be a Jets player but could be anyone.

1 minute ago, BrooklynBills said:

Browns signed Perriman before the Beckham trade and he wants out of his deal now

Can't blame him.  With OBJ, Landy and Njoku he'll barely see the ball.