Off season is not over, but so far 2019 success is all on Josh Allen

Most successful NFL teams succeed or fail on the strength of their QB.  There is an occasional variation on the formula, but it is the key. 

On paper the Bills are a better team now than at the beginning of free agency. Assuming Mitch Morse can stay on the field, that signing alone upgrades the offensive line.  Beasley and Brown are better than our other wide receivers.  Not sure they are better than say, OBJ and Jarvis Landry (clevelands wr;s).   If Allen is as good as I think he is, then he should be able to elevate their games. If Allen turns out to be just a guy, Brown and Beasley won't matter. 

The other FA signings far seem solid, but the players are just JAGs.  A couple improve the team, because they replace truly awful starters, but they won't carry a team. 

I am happy with all the signings.  These will help Allen. Hopefully they get a truly dynamic RB or WR playmaker in the draft that force other teams to specifically game plan for.  

But even if that happens, its still all on Allen. 

Allen will be fine.  He seems like a trubisky to me.   probably breaks out in 2020.  Also, last time I looked, there are 22 players on the football team each game.  you may want to consider that.  geez

Edited by ProcessTruster