Le’Veon Bell Signinig With the Jets

sven233

2 minutes ago, Logic said:

Mike McCagnan is a garbage GM.

He gave out huge money to a running back and an off-ball linebacker. His draft picks, other than Darnold, have been mediocre to poor. 

Adam Gase already had an undisciplined team with no identity in Miami, and now he's bringing the ***** show to New Jersey.

Color me unimpressed with everything about the Jets OTHER than Sam Darnold, who I like.

Just like the other 4 QB's drafted in the first round last year, jury is still out on Darnold. No one has any idea how good, or bad, he will be in the NFL.

3 minutes ago, Logic said:

Mike McCagnan is a garbage GM.

He gave out huge money to a running back and an off-ball linebacker. His draft picks, other than Darnold, have been mediocre to poor. 

Adam Gase already had an undisciplined team with no identity in Miami, and now he's bringing the ***** show to New Jersey.

Color me unimpressed with everything about the Jets OTHER than Sam Darnold, who I like.

Jamal Adams?

• Like (+1) 1

27 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Anyone wonder if Dabol is planning on running patsies offense?

-edelman lite, (Beasley) check 

-Gronk lite, lite, Kroft 

-a bunch of big tall strong lineman, led by a high end center

-outside speed with deep ball tracking talent

Ok old RB thing odd, but also an old patriots tendency, they’ve changed since but it was there. 

Panthers defense, Patriots offense.... 

Just need to draft TJ Gronkenson!

36 minutes ago, Teddy KGB said:

Disagree.    Bell is a wrecking crew with all the moves.   

Jets/Bills are gonna be tough games for years to come. 

Couldn't agree more. I am definitely worried about one of the top two backs in the league joining the division. I'm hopeful that we'll address the defense enough to deal with it, but everyone should be worried about him.

I wish he went to the Bills but it makes the division more interesting.

Maybe the Jets can now win a game against the Pats.  That can help us a lot if you think about it, as long as we split with the Jets like we routinely do.   May be the next best thing. 

5 minutes ago, interpolitix said:

How many of the announced “signings” do you think will change by tomorrow at 4? Just give a percentage...

I am talking about team success, not the percentage of players signing with the teams they are connected to.

Just now, Nelius said:

At least their wide receivers will still suck. I feel like Jamison Crowder has played for them like 3 times already. Another mediocre dude to pick up 800 unspectacular yards.

i think quincy and robby can ball. they arent top 25 guys, but they compete hard.

29 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

Way more than the 17 milion guranteed Pittsburgh apparantly offered.  He still passed on $14.5 million last year so it may be close to a wash.

He turned down 5/70.

Then missed a season (and 14.5 million)

Now might make 52.5 (potentially 61)

Thats a loss.

Plus he’s 27 with 1,500+ touches and a missed season under his belt.

Good player, but he’s a RB. And his backup in Pitt just stepped in and basically replicated his production (before injury).

The Jets can have him.

• Like (+1) 3

1 hour ago, Teddy KGB said:

Disagree.    Bell is a wrecking crew with all the moves.   

Jets/Bills are gonna be tough games for years to come. 

Disagree completely. 

Bell has had the privilege of playing with a hall of fame Qb, and a hall of fame Wr his whole career.  Its easy to look good when you are surrounded by a hall of fame supporting cast that is nearly impossible to game plan to stop. 

Lets see what Bell is capable of surrounded by subpar talent, with a huge bull's-eye on his back.

Conner's production in Pittsburgh this year should have spoke volumes. 

Lesean Mccoy is twice the back as Bell, and hes done it surrounded by ***** Qbs and ***** supporting cast most of his career. 

• Haha (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, mannc said:

Yes, lord knows we would have no use for a 26-year old RB who has the MOST YARDS FROM SCRIMMAGE PER GAME OF ANY RB IN NFL HISTORY.  

Lots of touches. He could just as easily crash as he could succeed.

Plus who knows how his body will react to not playing for a full year.

And he is a serious head case.

Let the Jets deal with him. Thank you.