Le’Veon Bell Signinig With the Jets

sven233

2 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Anyone wonder if Dabol is planning on running patsies offense?

-edelman lite, (Beasley) check 

-Gronk lite, lite, Kroft 

-a bunch of big tall strong lineman, led by a high end center

-outside speed with deep ball tracking talent

Ok old RB thing odd, but also an old patriots tendency, they’ve changed since but it was there. 

Panthers defense, Patriots offense.... 

You just described an NFL offense. Good job.

11 minutes ago, Dr.Mantis_Toboggan said:

I don’t think Beane ever even considered dropping a bunch of $$$ on a malcontent at the most easily replaceable position in the game.  I hope the Jets dropped a boatload on him like Mosley.  Might be homer glasses but I think Beane has done a much better job than the clown in Jersey (who probably shouldn’t even have one) and is now spending profusely to try and make up for his shortcomings.

i'm thinking 2 years at most before the jets are in cap hades. by year 3 they will be dropping these same players and rebuilding.  until then, BLITZ.

10 minutes ago, sven233 said:

Adam SchefterVerified account @AdamSchefter 33s34 seconds ago

Le’Veon Bell’s four-year deal with the New York Jets has a max value of $61 million and includes $35 million guaranteed, per source.

Way more than the 17 milion guranteed Pittsburgh apparantly offered.  He still passed on $14.5 million last year so it may be close to a wash.

1 minute ago, BillsFan17 said:

Thats pretty impressive for the Jets. No doubt they are going to be a very good team in the near future here.

None of these FA's that have been signed by these teams guarantees nothing for nobody, including the Bills.

Mike McCagnan is a garbage GM.

He gave out huge money to a running back and an off-ball linebacker. His draft picks, other than Darnold, have been mediocre to poor. 

Adam Gase already had an undisciplined team with no identity in Miami, and now he's bringing the ***** show to New Jersey.

Color me unimpressed with everything about the Jets OTHER than Sam Darnold, who I like.

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

Way more than the 17 milion guranteed Pittsburgh apparantly offered.  He still passed on $14.5 million last year so it may be close to a wash.

He's still $14.5m behind since he earned zero last year.  Injury insurance must be cheaper than that!