Le’Veon Bell Signinig With the Jets

sven233

I don’t think Beane ever even considered dropping a bunch of $$$ on a malcontent at the most easily replaceable position in the game.  I hope the Jets dropped a boatload on him like Mosley.  Might be homer glasses but I think Beane has done a much better job than the clown in Jersey (who probably shouldn’t even have one) and is now spending profusely to try and make up for his shortcomings.

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, sven233 said:

Not worried about him, or any RB, for that matter.  You can find good backs to win with anywhere.

Disagree.    Bell is a wrecking crew with all the moves.   

Jets/Bills are gonna be tough games for years to come. 

• Like (+1) 6

1 minute ago, sven233 said:

He toolka pay cut by taking last year off and not signing the contract that the Steelers originally offered.  He deserved it.

No he didn't.  He will most likely have 30 mil guaranteed.  That's double what Pittsburgh offered on a 2 year longer deal.  

10 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

So Darnold and Mayfield both got shiny toys today.....

One toy sat out for an entire year basically for nothing.

Edited by MJS

For some reason Bell doesn't scare me.  I know he's excellent but sometimes a RB who's not a north and south guy - is very dependent on blocking scheme.  I think Pittsburgh is one of the more underrated organizations that just figures out a way to scheme around what their players do best.  There's something positive to take from a team in your division devoting significant resources to a position most of the NFL isn't.  

Just now, Scorp83 said:

It's like they got a PS4 for Christmas... & we got an Xbox One ???

Anyone wonder if Dabol is planning on running patsies offense?

-edelman lite, (Beasley) check 

-Gronk lite, lite, Kroft 

-a bunch of big tall strong lineman, led by a high end center

-outside speed with deep ball tracking talent

Ok old RB thing odd, but also an old patriots tendency, they’ve changed since but it was there. 

Panthers defense, Patriots offense.... 

For some reason Bell doesn't scare me.  I know he's excellent but sometimes a RB who's not a north and south guy - is very dependent on blocking scheme.  I think Pittsburgh is one of the more underrated organizations that just figures out a way to scheme around what their players do best.  There's something positive to take from a team in your division devoting significant resources to a position most of the NFL isn't.  

• Like (+1) 2