The reason Anthony Barr backed out on Jets deal....

Rebel101

7 minutes ago, MrEpsYtown said:

He's scared of Greg Williams. No doubt. Like I said the other day, that had Jonathan Martin written all over it. Bounties and bullying...could you imagine Williams telling Jamal Adams and CJ Mosley to toughen up Charmin Barr? I can. 

Testicles in the C-Gap!

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, teef said:

Let me know if anyone else heard this, but I’m 90% sure when they were talking about it on Sirius nfl, they made the comment that he felt “sick” after verbally committing to the jets.

So soft. He had a tummy ache lol

6 minutes ago, teef said:

Let me know if anyone else heard this, but I’m 90% sure when they were talking about it on Sirius nfl, they made the comment that he felt “sick” after verbally committing to the jets.

Gase’s eye were making him dizzy 

• Haha (+1) 2

12 minutes ago, machine gun kelly said:

I know.  The last thing we need this year is a dumb mistake that causes a long term injury.  I’m fine with him running as long as he can slide or run out of bounds and for the most part has done that in games.

When the game is on the line, this kid will go for it. The competitor inside him will not allow him to take a Kyle Orton lay down. Havn't seen a kid like this at QB in a long time.

29 minutes ago, badassgixxer05 said:

When the game is on the line, this kid will go for it. The competitor inside him will not allow him to take a Kyle Orton lay down. Havn't seen a kid like this at QB in a long time.

of everything we saw last year this was the thing that gave me the most hope.  Some people are just winners and it looks like Josh has that drive.  You can see how much he wants it.  Effort and heart are the things that you can't coach imo and he has both of them in spades.  The rest of the guys will rally around that.  

Does Barr have a reputation for being soft? I know he hasn't quite performed up to his draft status but that just happens sometimes.

I saw a pretty funny tweet as to why he chose to go back to Minnesota: Donut Club. Some guys in the Vikings locker room celebrate the end of the week with a donut. They have t-shirts and everything. 

1 hour ago, badassgixxer05 said:

Agreed badass, but losing him for the season like other players would be worse.  Again, fine with him running designed or not, just as he proved most of the season know when to go out of bounds and when to slide.  

We we need him for 17 weeks.

16 hours ago, machine gun kelly said:

Agreed badass, but losing him for the season like other players would be worse.  Again, fine with him running designed or not, just as he proved most of the season know when to go out of bounds and when to slide.  

We we need him for 17 weeks.

Agreed. On the bright side, hes not tyrod small, so he should be able to take some lumps and keep chucking it around like Big Ben.