Report - Bills talking to Hou for Clowney

MAJBobby

11 hours ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

Seems like we always get our name mentioned in these but never actually get the player.  Source seems a little questionable.

and I’ll say it now. Is Clowney overrated?  I mean he’s good but he was in a great situation and he’s never seems overly dominate to me. 

That's good, means our is actually working. And based on the FA signing so far, I will put my trust in him. Keep looking Mr. Beane.

11 hours ago, vincec said:

Why in the world would Houston give up Clowney? It makes no sense.

Simple, they know they cannot afford to re-sign him to a new deal and they would rather get some assets for him than let him walk out the door with them getting nothing back for him.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Mark80 said:

Simple, they know they cannot afford to re-sign him to a new deal and they would rather get some assets for him than let him walk out the door with them getting nothing back for him.

exactly.  same reason the Bills traded Watkins

52 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Then there's this. No idea how reliable.

If you read my post about unreliable sources, I specifically reference this tweet.

Any thing with GGSN are fake Twitter accounts who tweet out outlandish things to troll Bills fans.  We need a fact checker in this space

1 hour ago, Green Lightning said:

Beane's on fire. That cap space apparently was burning a hole in his pocket. The site reporting our interest in Clowney is sketchy at best, but for argument's sake, other than high picks, anyone on our roster Houston would be interested in?

Hopefully Jay Jones and Croom.