Report - Bills talking to Hou for Clowney

MAJBobby

5 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

Seems like we always get our name mentioned in these but never actually get the player.  

Agree, but this is like bizarro offseason. They had a ton of money, warned everyone they would be judicious, and then did that while doing the total opposite of what the pessimist in me expected.

Talk about keeping all options on the table... AB, OBJ, now Clowney? Is tomorrow's news "Beane inquired about the availability of Aaron Donald?" "It can't hurt to ask..."

Edited by technobot
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

8 minutes ago, Inigo Montoya said:

If the Bills grab either Ansah or Clowney in free agency you can go ahead and pre-order your Hockenson Bills jersey now.

not so fast .  they are going to be tempted by one of the d tackles 

10 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

Seems like we always get our name mentioned in these but never actually get the player.  Source seems a little questionable.

and I’ll say it now. Is Clowney overrated?  I mean he’s good but he was in a great situation and he’s never seems overly dominate to me. 

Thank you for saving me the post. ;)

9 minutes ago, Inigo Montoya said:

If the Bills grab either Ansah or Clowney in free agency you can go ahead and pre-order your Hockenson Bills jersey now.

Still think Oliver is the bigger difference maker for this team.  Grab a TE rd 2

• Like (+1) 2