Is this the most active Bills free agency period ever?

1 minute ago, dgrochester55 said:

That was between 2006 and 2007 so it was Levy.    Also, that offseason included the Darwin Walker debacle, anyone remember that?

No, it was Donahoe. I remember around 2001-02. I think we got Posey that night also.

The volume has been about the same as last year.........but last year none of them ended up playing particularly well and 1/3 of them didn't even make it out of TC:

Vontae

Lotulelei

Murphy

McCarron

Bodine

Newhouse

Ivory

Kerley

Phil Gaines

Paid a lot more for this years group and got some better player IMO.......... but activity-wise they expected all of last years signings to compete for starting gigs too and it didn't work out well at all.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, BADOLBILZ said:

The volume has been about the same as last year.........but last year none of them ended up playing particularly well and 1/3 of them didn't even make it out of TC:

Vontae

Lotulelei

Murphy

McCarron

Bodine

Newhouse

Ivory

Kerley

Phil Gaines

Paid a lot more for this years group and got some better player IMO.......... but activity-wise they expected all of last years signings to compete for starting gigs too and it didn't work out well at all.

^this guy :lol:

• Like (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, 1ManRaid said:

No respect for centers...

Centers .  I was joking I think we have done a good job is signing quality guys without going insane.   Really is making the entire draft will be about best player available or trade back for extra picks to round out roster.

1 minute ago, BADOLBILZ said:

Vontae

Lotulelei

Murphy

McCarron

Bodine

Newhouse

Ivory

Kerley

Phil Gaines

Are you seriously comparing those guys to the talent we’ve brought in this year 

10 picks in draft, 7 FA additions so far.  There will be some serious talent added to this years Bills.  There will be fierce training camp battles.  Cuts will be tough.  Buffalo is putting together a nice team

Edited by Pete

35 minutes ago, BADOLBILZ said:

Vontae

Lotulelei

Murphy

McCarron

Bodine

Newhouse

Ivory

Kerley

Phil Gaines

I see you conveniently left out the part about $50MM in dead cap.