Odell Beckham to the Browns (Bills checked in on him prior to the trade)

1 minute ago, Jerome007 said:

This trade just shows that unlike mass media and people's perceptions overall, things can change quick. Cleveland was the cesspool of the NFL for years until last year, and mid-year really. Now they are a legit powerhouse, will probably be favored to win their division at the very least. Well, same thing for the Bills. Things can change quick and the jokes that people made when AB almost got here will be a thing of the past.

It's called getting a franchise QB. Josh Allen is still a joke in terms of passing, although he did change many minds on his potential success. 

Just now, JerseyBills said:

Robert Foster an UDFA rookie went for 27/541/3 , I'd rather not disrupt his development , keep my 1st n 3rd and Jordan Poyer and keep my locker room stable. 

Browns have Callaway and  Perriman , I don't understand why you make this move with young talent you're developing and giving up high end draft capital

Because despite being an idiot, he is a top 5 player and makes your whole offense better.  

And the Foster hype is getting crazy.  I think it’s going to be disappointing this year.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Peppers sucks but that might have been more of a function of Gregg Williams lining him up 30 yards away from the LOS

Just trying to help him by playing him at his natural position of punt returner. No wonder Gregg had so many job offers, the man's a genius.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Listening to WFAN and they said that NYG didn’t want OBJ around their rookie QB. Not sure what happened. 

Of course not. Giant fans consider him a nut job , and his talent kinda pushed that aside but with a new , well respected regime , they are all about building the culture there. What good is he to your future franchise QB if he's consistently unstable and causing issues in the locker room?

Add in a pedestrian season , injury prone and they had enough of him. I'm personally glad we didn't move on him , I love what we're building and an OBJ just doesn't fit in imo.

Julio Jones? AJ Green? Sign me up all day.

• Like (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, White Linen said:

Oh come off it you psycho.  Why is it that you always want to argue?

I don't care what you accept.   You're just not a good dude to have a conversation with. 

Dear lord, you’re a sensitive cupcake.  It’s a discussion board.  Rainbows and butterflies!

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Peppers sucks but that might have been more of a function of Gregg Williams lining him up 30 yards away from the LOS

I’ll be honest. I always thought Peppers was overrated in college.  I think he didn’t have an int. 

15 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

Haha. Stop.  Yup, if we had Tom Brady, I’d be fine with our receivers.  In fact, they are Tom Brady type receivers.  Now back to reality.  We have a raw passing qb who struggles with accuracy (I know he never misses a pass it’s everyone else’s fault), not the best qb ever.  Maybe Allen will get there but it’s insane to say he won’t behind from a #1 receiver. 

Joe Flaccos #1.  Alshon Jeffrey a #1? Whos the bonifide #1 on the Rams.  Giants, Steelers, Bengals, and Falcons all have number #1s how deep was their playoff run.  You lost this arguement before it even began because you argue on something you believe that actually isnt true.  Why dont you make sure something is accurate before you pick an arguement.  

You forgot the laughing emoji to go with your weak a$$ arguement.  Hopefully someday people realise Haha and ? dont validate your point.  They just make you look pathetic and useless as a poster.  Now if you will excuse me there are posters on here that have logical points and useful info.

BTW I never said he wouldnt benefit.

Edited by formerlyofCtown
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

Wow, what would it be like to have on the roster a WR for whom "a big step back" is over 75 catches, 1000 yards and 6 TDs!!  LOL

Stop smacking your head, it's making you say silly things.

Could potentially disrupt and kill everything Beane and McD have built culture wise. Especially with Robert Foster to develop. 

7 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

So if all the qbs from last year besides Mayfield suck, and Barkley is a HOF rb, it’s a bad move?

LOL if you have to twist that far to make the point then you win. 

If all other drafted QBs suck and Barkley one day makes it into the HOF alongside Barry Sanders and Eric Dickerson....which will be nice one for Barkley and family.

23 minutes ago, XABI64 said:

why are ppl comparing Odell to AB?

Brown was making 20m a year playing with one of the best QB's of our generation, who turned him into a HOF WR, and still wouldn't keep his mouth shut

Odell was playing with a broken Eli Manning his entire career and not once went to the media to attack his QB. His antics have only been with opposing players during games, never his own teammates. 

I couldn't be further from PC or from the SJW club but attitudes majorly shifted on the dude when the gay rumors started imho. Hes a dbag, but nowhere near the level that hes accused of i dont think