Odell Beckham to the Browns (Bills checked in on him prior to the trade)

1 minute ago, formerlyofCtown said:

Yup just ask Tom Brady who runs the same offense.

Haha. Stop.  Yup, if we had Tom Brady, I’d be fine with our receivers.  In fact, they are Tom Brady type receivers.  Now back to reality.  We have a raw passing qb who struggles with accuracy (I know he never misses a pass it’s everyone else’s fault), not the best qb ever.  Maybe Allen will get there but it’s insane to say he won’t behind from a #1 receiver. 

12 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

I think if they develop this Eli kid for a few years, he could turn into something.

i bet the Giants draft Haskins and a receiver in the first. 

Haskins and the center maybe?

2 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

Doesn't matter who is best among the 3.  Giants could have had one of the 2.  All signs are that the 3 will be part of a solid QB draft.  They drafted a RB who will pad his stats to no avail.  

The Giants got a another 1st round pick in a draft where you say they may not even the a QB until next year.  And they got a safety and 3rd round pick and they lose one of the best WR in the game, who they are already paying.

So dumb Giants!

Browns offense looks wild so far.  Maybe the best along with KC.

So if all the qbs from last year besides Mayfield suck, and Barkley is a HOF rb, it’s a bad move?

2 minutes ago, MDH said:

Watching those personalities mesh is going to be...interesting. OBJ doesn't hold his tongue and neither does Mayfield. When things don't go well it's going to be fireworks between them. Throw in Landry and it's a real party.

Lots of makeup $3x.  Landry and OBJ are BFFs.

I hate to be negative but the Browns are the Browns

OBJ will start doing drugs, hang out with Johhny Manziel and they will both be off to jail.

Related image

Edited by HOUSE
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, JerseyBills said:

Him and Gettleman have a very personal relationship , OBJ is mentally unstable and took a big step back. 77 rec 1052 yds 6 TD.  None of those are top 15 for WR. 

People on here get so caught up in the name and the TV coverage . SMH. Looks great on paper, I got a feeling it won't look as good on Sundays

Wow, what would it be like to have on the roster a WR for whom "a big step back" is over 75 catches, 1000 yards and 6 TDs!!  LOL

Stop smacking your head, it's making you say silly things.

• Thank you (+1) 1

This trade just shows that unlike mass media and people's perceptions overall, things can change quick. Cleveland was the cesspool of the NFL for years until last year, and mid-year really. Now they are a legit powerhouse, will probably be favored to win their division at the very least. Well, same thing for the Bills. Things can change quick and the jokes that people made when AB almost got here will be a thing of the past.

11 minutes ago, XABI64 said:

Gaints are the poster child of why no team should EVER draft a RB in the top 10

Barkley could be the best RB in the league for the next 15 years and it won't matter if they don't find a QB

The best running back in the league takes a lot of pressure off a rookie QB......think about it

1 minute ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

He played in 12 games with the corpse of Eli. 

Robert Foster an UDFA rookie went for 27/541/3 , I'd rather not disrupt his development , keep my 1st n 3rd and Jordan Poyer and keep my locker room stable. 

Browns have Callaway and  Perriman , I don't understand why you make this move with young talent you're developing and giving up high end draft capital

Just now, HOUSE said:

I hate to be negative but the Browns are the Browns

OBJ will start doing drugs, hang out with Johhny Manziel and they will both be in jail.

Hopefully it will be the lethal drug of weed and he will fail a drug test.  If it’s coke or heroin, it’s fine because they won’t show up. 

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

Sorry, I’m not willing to accept being behind the Browns.  Also, since we always win 6-9 games every year, we won’t get those high picks. 

Oh come off it you psycho.  Why is it that you always want to argue?

I don't care what you accept.   You're just not a good dude to have a conversation with. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1