Odell Beckham to the Browns (Bills checked in on him prior to the trade)

1 minute ago, formerlyofCtown said:

TT is a FA it would be funny to see AB and OBJ catching balls from Peterman and Tyrod LMAO.  It would be Justice if they did spurn Buffalo.

Tyrod would be fine for OBJ because he throws a good deep ball.  That’s why I thought Landry was a bad fit for him.  

2 minutes ago, JerseyBills said:

Gettleman is well respected. I'm thinking the other way- why are you so quick to give up Odell after handing him that contract. Obviously something ain't right.

Browns looking good on paper but we'll see how that works out for them. I'm not as optimistic as others 

He's a boob.  He passed on drafting a QB last year and took a fine RB.....and zero impact.  Now he trades away his only other offensive weapon and takes a massive cap hit.  Who is going to want to watch that offense next year??

Also, listen to Gettleman speak.  Sounds like a mook.

• Like (+1) 1

why are ppl comparing Odell to AB?

Brown was making 20m a year playing with one of the best QB's of our generation, who turned him into a HOF WR, and still wouldn't keep his mouth shut

Odell was playing with a broken Eli Manning his entire career and not once went to the media to attack his QB. His antics have only been with opposing players during games, never his own teammates. 

3 minutes ago, TheTruthHurts said:

Bills not willing to go that far for a #1 WR just yet. Probably because they are a year away IMO from really being that offense. 

I think the thought of his cost on the team and in picks for the trade was too much for his upside when they might have a shot at a great receiver in the draft.

3 minutes ago, thebandit27 said:

Beane ain't afraid to deal, that's for sure. Let's move on to Julio ? 

Beane isn't afraid to check in. If he wasn't afraid to deal, OBJ (or AB for that matter) would be wearing a Bills uniform this season.

Just now, K-GunJimKelly12 said:

Mayfield, Beckham, Landry, Chubb, Njoku, the Browns are going to be sick this year.

Power shift in the AFC...KC and Cleveland look to be the ones to beat for years to come...they will make for great rivalries with the Bills.?

Just now, jkirchofer said:

Beane isn't afraid to check in. If he wasn't afraid to deal, OBJ (or AB for that matter) would be wearing a Bills uniform this season.

Well, it's either that, or he didn't like the compensation. Or Gettleman didn't like it. Or they felt they could be just as effective elsewhere.