G Jon Feliciano (Raiders) to the Bills

sven233

1 hour ago, Kent Dorfman said:

Remember - these o-line guys can all be traded. Other teams are desperate for talent after summer or early season injuries. Minus Morse, these guys are assets if not on our roster. 

under rated point imo. value pickups regardless

53 minutes ago, Logic said:

I love when players spend their first contract on one team, learning to become NFL players and getting spot starts,  and then when they're finally ready to take the next step and become starters, my favorite team scoops them up and reaps the rewards.

Another great addition from Beane!

Both Feliciano and Nsekhe are players that could potentially be starting level players, but who will not keep the Bills from drafting youngsters at those positions. If the vets lose the competitions, they'll be valuable, high level depth. If they win the competitions, they'll allow the rookies to learn from the bench from some savvy veterans.

They better be starters. We're paying them like starters. I like the experience though, and Feliciano in particular looks like he could be monster in the run game if he gets his conditioning under control. 

• Like (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, Jerome007 said:

Seems to me, all OLinemen signed are more pass blockers than run blockers... Add the new receivers for speed and slot + TE... I sense a really pass happy Bills team this coming season! While I do like a good run game, this could be a really vertical, long pass happy team that's very entertaining. Is it built for November & December weather though?

Generally the Bills don't play meaningful games in those months.

23 minutes ago, Jerome007 said:

Seems to me, all OLinemen signed are more pass blockers than run blockers... Add the new receivers for speed and slot + TE... I sense a really pass happy Bills team this coming season! While I do like a good run game, this could be a really vertical, long pass happy team that's very entertaining. Is it built for November & December weather though?

Bills need to flip the table

Defenses have clearly been loading the box since Tyrod. maybe even Fitz ; )
Allen opened some of the game with last years running  and drawing a spy. or two !
so lets pass.☺️

32 minutes ago, Jerome007 said:

Have you completely forgotten about Josh's hand size? ?

Edited by Over 29 years of fanhood

1 hour ago, GreggTX said:

Not sure what they see in this guy. He's not that good. Very poor overall body strength for a G. Better introduce this guy to the strength and conditioning coach right away. No way he makes the starting lineup even if we don't sign or draft any more interior OL.

I have just watched the clips posted here on this thread, what on Earth were you looking at?

Let me guess you saw the tubby college picture and decided that was enough for an analysis?

I see a guy killing DT #99 (Al Woods) for Indy over and over again, making his life miserable

After stuffing #99 on most plays he then looks to the second level and is quick enough to pancake #53 a few times.

#53 is Darius Leonard, the Defensive Rookie of the Year and First team All-pro.

go figure you can block more than one guy on a single play, even a DROY/ All Pro...

On the last play of the Indy clip he takes DE #92 (Margus Hunt) all away across the field and pancakes him

Against SF he easily diagnoses his assignment and uses #99 DT Sheldon Day's momentum against him and the defender gets a face

full of turf. Mongo then goes hunting on the second level again and blows up LB Elijah Lee (#47).

The Raiders probably let Kelechi Osemele go because they had Feliciano to fill in the void.

The Jets stole their friend and then the Bills stole their lunch money.

I urge you to watch those clips. That big guy doing his job on the line, then blowing up linebackers after is Feliciano.

This was a tremendous under the radar pick up.

Edited by RocCityRoller
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 2