G Jon Feliciano (Raiders) to the Bills

sven233

Another Upgrade ???

Beane really killing it. Setting this OL up for some nice competition and putting the 5 best on that line. Morse is going to make everyone around him better. Beane just turned around the worse ol in the league in one year and still has 10 picks. ?

• Like (+1) 3

Just now, JerseyBills said:

Another Upgrade ???

Beane really killing it. Setting this OL up for some nice competition and putting the 5 best on that line. Morse is going to make everyone around him better. Beane just turned around the worse ol in the league in one year and still has 10 picks. ?

And a ton of money....And even more next year!

10 minutes ago, GreggTX said:

Not sure what they see in this guy. He's not that good. Very poor overall body strength for a G. Better introduce this guy to the strength and conditioning coach right away. No way he makes the starting lineup even if we don't sign or draft any more interior OL.

Yeah, what was Beane thinking? Didn't he talk to you first?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 5

34 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

John Miller or Ducasse replacement?

That I'm not sure of, but I trust that they will find the right place to put him in.

What an amazing couple of days.

I don't even recognize our offense anymore.

38 minutes ago, oldmanfan said:

Good depth plus he'll kill the National Anthem before games (reference to those who were alive in the 60's).

I got you brother.

The old "Jose can you see" jokes.  Not funny then and get me banned today.

I love when players spend their first contract on one team, learning to become NFL players and getting spot starts,  and then when they're finally ready to take the next step and become starters, my favorite team scoops them up and reaps the rewards.

Another great addition from Beane!

Both Feliciano and Nsekhe are players that could potentially be starting level players, but who will not keep the Bills from drafting youngsters at those positions. If the vets lose the competitions, they'll be valuable, high level depth. If they win the competitions, they'll allow the rookies to learn from the bench from some savvy veterans.

• Like (+1) 7
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

He did have a pretty good year in 2017. Was oft injured last season, knee, concussions and calf injuries ended season on IR and received a below avg grade on pff for 2018. Hoping he can recover and get back to form.