G Jon Feliciano (Raiders) to the Bills

sven233

1 hour ago, End The Drought said:

first clip is irrelevant but man I like what I see in the second one ? don’t remember if I saw any blocks like that from the Bills last year 

Yes, the block, then run, then block again thing would be a welcome concept to our offense! What a mind boggling concept!!! It’s been a while....We rarely just got the first “block” part right. 

Edited by Augie
  • Like (+1) 2

9 minutes ago, TigerJ said:

Scouting report when he came out of college wasn't real promising, but he could have developed some.  He was rated then as a priority free agent.  He needed work on hand usage, and he was described with the dreaded adjective "pear shaped."  In his favor, his pass blocking was pretty good in college, allowing a total of four sacks over 3 years.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-finland-government/finlands-cabinet-quits-over-failure-to-deliver-healthcare-reform-idUSKCN1QP0R6

At this point, I would call him competition rather than an upgrade until we know more.

Whats with the link to Finlands government & their healthcare reform? Get your links mixed up? lol

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 2

The Bills are loading up on run blockers outside of Morse. Feliciano, Nsekhe, Long are all power/man scheme blockers. I’m guessing that’s what we are going to be running most of the time this year.  I don’t think this necessarily takes the Bills out of the Tackle/Guard market but I would suspect they’d wait to the draft. 

• Like (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, DaBillsFanSince1973 said:

486537086.jpg.0.jpg

Bills to sign former Raiders OL Jon Feliciano

Feliciano has been a starting-level guard for a while but guard has been one of the Raiders’ strongest positions, so he hasn’t gotten a real shot with Oakland. Now he will get his chance to shine as he protects Bills quarterback Josh Allen in the snowy climes of western New York.

It’s sad to see Feliciano go, but he deserves his chance to start and make his mark on the AFC East. Happy trails to Mongo. The Raiders will surely be looking for more guard depth in the very near future.

Damn, he BIG!

4 minutes ago, Augie said:

Does this mean we just freed up a 6th-7th round pick as trade ammo? I’ll trust the guys who have heard of this guy. It’s almost feels like Kiper bragging that he knows the 2nd string FS from Bucknell. 

Damn, he’s good. I graduated from there and only knew the 3rd string kicker ?

Not sure what they see in this guy. He's not that good. Very poor overall body strength for a G. Better introduce this guy to the strength and conditioning coach right away. No way he makes the starting lineup even if we don't sign or draft any more interior OL.

Edited by GreggTX

LT Dion Dawkins LG Jon Feliciano C Mitch Morse RG Wyatt Teller RT Daryl Williams

reserves Shane Long G-C

TY Nsekhe T       I could see Leveon Bell or Bryce Love goin off behind this line    Draft TJ Hockenson and look the frig out

23 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

Anybody else think Miller and the other underperforming OG Decausse we have are history?

Groy, maybe Bodine as well....won't be many left from last year...and there shouldn't be

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 minute ago, GreggTX said:

Not sure what they see in this guy. He's not that good. Very poor overall body strength for a G. Better introduce this guy to the strength and conditionin coach right away. No way he makes the starting lineup even if we don't sign or draft any more interior OL.

have you watched any real game tape dude.....your way off

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 3

3 minutes ago, GreggTX said:

Not sure what they see in this guy. He's not that good. Very poor overall body strength for a G. Better introduce this guy to the strength and conditionin coach right away. No way he makes the starting lineup even if we don't sign or draft any more interior OL.

C'mon bud. Not now. Not when I'm just getting going...