G Jon Feliciano (Raiders) to the Bills

sven233

Just now, NickelCity said:

Man, most offseason there are signings where it's a barrage of negative info and we have to look for glimmers of hope. With all of the "who" signings this year, there are positive reviews galore. This is fun AF.

This.  Im glad i was off today so  i could keep up with all of it!

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, jahnyc said:

I wonder what happened with Daryl Williams.  Have to assume we are not signing him, but I have seen no rumors about him either.

Likely not to be offered from anybody pending physical, which has to wait till tmro. If we can still sign him, I'd still be all for it

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, jahnyc said:

I wonder what happened with Daryl Williams.  Have to assume we are not signing him, but I have seen no rumors about him either.

Pretty confident you will start hearing his name tomorrow or whenever they can start bringing free agents in to facilities for visits. Teams are gonna want to check that knee out before they commit.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, John from Riverside said:

This contract does not stop us from signing another OL......especially if Miller and Decausse are cut

Agreed strongly. No one should be safe except Dawkins if they can improve the quality of the talent along the line 

2 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

This contract does not stop us from signing another OL......especially if Miller and Decausse are cut

Miller is a FA, ducasse im guessing will be released this week 

Does this mean we just freed up a 6th-7th round pick as trade ammo? I’ll trust the guys who have heard of this guy. It’s almost feels like Kiper bragging that he knows the 2nd string FS from Bucknell. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1