Now that Saffold signed with Ten - What Guards (or Tackle) should we be looking at?

Will be very interesting to see whether we sign an interior player or tackle. If the latter, what do we think about Dawkins at LG? I see this assumption that he can thrive there a lot, presumably based on his measurables. Hasn't he been tried out there before?

2 hours ago, SCBills said:

Long was solid at G..  

I’d prefer Teller and Long battle it out on one side, with a stud on the other, but we’re looking, at least, decent on the OL right now. 

Long is a High reward low risk move. Move Teller to the right side and draft a guard second round.

LT Dawkins

LG Rookie

C Morse

RG Teller

RT Ty

Based on Long's contract if cut before he plays we do not loose much on cap. if he earns it great.. But don't expect Long to be a starter.. I think his PFF Is well below 50.

Buffalo has options.  Since thy already have two upgrades on the O-line (three if you count Spencer Long), they would probably be OK if they did nothing more.  Teller may be improved in his second year, and they could start him across from Long, who could play right guard.  The line still should be much better than last season.  As has been mentioned, Buffalo can add a guard in the draft.  They could draft Jonah Williams and move him inside.  They could draft Chris Lindstrom.  They could draft Eric McCoy and play him at guard.  There is literally nothing they could do that would be a disaster, including doing nothing more.