Please don't forget our other new WR.......

We have a couple slot receivers and a few burners on the outside now, but only one tall, throw it up and go after it red zone target... Duke Williams.  I would bet one of the slot guys or one of outside burners will go before Duke does.  If you are not going to have a true #1 receiver you need to have a bunch of solid role players.  No one else on the roster can do what Duke can do.  

7 hours ago, Mooshocker said:

So, I love the John Brown and Cole Beasley signings.  I think it compliments our current WR's and I also feel it spells the end of Mr. Unreliable, Zay "Hands of Stone" Jones.  But lest we forget our own version of DK Metcalf who is already signed, sealed and delivered.....Duke Williams.  What say you?

Beane was correct.  He doesn't need a true #1 WR....

They can now focus on TE, OL and DT in the first 2-3 rounds

21 hours ago, Mooshocker said:

So, I love the John Brown and Cole Beasley signings.  I think it compliments our current WR's and I also feel it spells the end of Mr. Unreliable, Zay "Hands of Stone" Jones.  But lest we forget our own version of DK Metcalf who is already signed, sealed and delivered.....Duke Williams.  What say you?

Ask me next year.

Duke Williams is a very interesting story.  He was drafted, but busted out of the league fairly quickly.  Apparently getting shuffled to the CFL made him wake up and get his act together.  That all being said, he's a complete wildcard.  We'll have to wait until training camp to see what we really have in this guy,

• Like (+1) 1

22 hours ago, Mooshocker said:

U could of said our version of N'Keal Harry.?

Edited by BillsFan1988