Six new starters on offense

I don’t think Kroft is a starter and will be more of a utility tight end in 3rd & short and red zone situations, where he’s a sixth offensive lineman but low key another receiving threat. 

I’d like a qualified starting tight end along with one more proven, or atleast semi-highly touted, offensive lineman and then I’d call it a fully rebuilt offense. 

I think TE will be addressed via draft, hopefully in the form of TJ Hockenson or Noah Fant (keep Kaden Smith in mind as a later round pick). 

Offensive line, I’m not sure where it’ll be addressed but I believe, or want too believe, that we’ll add one more guy that’s expected to be starting caliber. 

Nsekhe is going to start at RT, mark it down. He's been trying to land a starting gig for a while now and the Bills clearly told him he'll have to compete to win the starting gig but as it stands right now Conor McDermott is his only competition.

1 hour ago, buffaloaggie said:

Anyone else that needs replacing, or are we good?

QB - Josh Allen

RB - LeSean McCoy

WR - Zay Jones/Robert Foster

WR - John Brown

Slot WR - Cole Beasley

TE - Tyler Kroft

LT - Dion Dawkins

LG - Wyatt Teller

C - Mitch Morse

RG - Spencer Long

RT - Ty Nsekhe

Your right side can't happen if you want the playoffs.

48 minutes ago, ngbills said:

Uninformed? Jones = Jones. KB people were expecting him to return to form and be the guy in CAR a few years prior. Kerley is not that diff than Beasley stats wise and many thought would be a solid contributor like he was in SF. 

Yes but the point is that they didn't pan out. Why? Hard to say. But odds are the new guys will be way better, just because the guys they replaced awfully underproduced. And with a better OLine, Allen with more experience and a FULL training camp  at #1 with his receivers to develop timing... it doesn't take that much to improve (or regress). The thing that bothers me is that the Bills were fairly lucky as it comes to injuries last year, so no matter the planning, that's always a danger and depth always a factor.

FA is far from over and the drat hasn't happened yet, but still we can say they have improved from last year. Enough? We'll see. 

I'd personally like this lineup More

QB - Josh Allen 

RB - LeVeon Bell 

WR - Robert Foster 

WR - John Brown 

Slot WR - Cole Beasley 

TE - TJ Hockenson

LT - Dion Dawkins 

LG - Wyatt Teller 

C - Mitch Morse 

RG - Ty Nsekhe

RT -Daryl Williams

Edited by gordong
  • Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, rodneykm said:

I keep forgetting about this guy. Hopefully he surprises a few...having a WR surplus next year will be weird. 

YEah ive been on/off the "process" bus more times than i can count but really looks like they're doing lots to fix the offence!  Dare i say maybe maybe im starting to get excited yet again for the upcoming season....Being a Bills fan for the past 20 years is like going out with the hottest babe in town only to be teased relentlessly and going home with my hands in my pockets......maybe this time she puts out!

1 hour ago, Jerome007 said:

Yes but the point is that they didn't pan out. Why? Hard to say. But odds are the new guys will be way better, just because the guys they replaced awfully underproduced. And with a better OLine, Allen with more experience and a FULL training camp  at #1 with his receivers to develop timing... it doesn't take that much to improve (or regress). The thing that bothers me is that the Bills were fairly lucky as it comes to injuries last year, so no matter the planning, that's always a danger and depth always a factor.

FA is far from over and the drat hasn't happened yet, but still we can say they have improved from last year. Enough? We'll see. 

Odd's are they will be way better? You can always say that after a failure. But there is no reason you cant continue to fail. Beasley and Brown and Kroft could all easily bomb just as bad. If we were talking Antonio Brown or had traded for AJ Green/Julio Jones then I give you the odds are better case. But the odds are the same if you ask me. 

Edited by ngbills

3 hours ago, JPP said:

Dont forget Duke Williams from the CFL....may just surprise most....

He'll be back in the CFL probably.

1 hour ago, PlayoffsPlease said:

Who is our WR1? 

Brown as of now.

1 hour ago, ngbills said:

Odd's are they will be way better? You can always say that after a failure. But there is no reason you cant continue to fail. Beasley and Brown and Kroft could all easily bomb just as bad. If we were talking Antonio Brown or had traded for AJ Green/Julio Jones then I give you the odds are better case. But the odds are the same if you ask me. 

You're so positive... Yes they can be as bad, but again, the ODDS are they will be better. I didn't realize there now were guarantees in pro sports... You play the odds with the cards you're dealt and can get, and that's what Beane is doing. All he can do, really.