What Bellicheat has been up to....

2 hours ago, Forward Progress said:

He just secured two third round comp picks with the big-money signings of Trey Flowers and Trent Brown.

Wash, rinse, repeat.

I think these comp picks should start at the end of the 4th rd. End of 3rd rd seems like a round too early.

Same thing he does every year. Wait till almost every NFL team CAPS OUT. Then sign players on the cheap , I am sure he is looking at Restricted free agents that Capped out teams can no longer afford. I would scan the Raiders. They are on their way to cap jail.

He does the exact same thing every year....

Might even go after OBJ when everyone is sleeping.

Edited by HOUSE

11 minutes ago, TheTruthHurts said:

Which Bills GM/Coach once said he'll be sleeping when free agency starts? Fans and media killed him.

Answered my own question.

I asked Buffalo Bills general manager Buddy Nix what he was doing at that moment.

"Sleep," he said Monday while taking a break from the NFL owners meetings at the Ritz-Carlton Orlando Grande Lakes. "They asked me if I was going to be there, I said 'Hell, no. I ain't going to be there. I'm going to bed.'"

Bills fans probably won't like the sound of that strategy. While the rest of the division's personnel men were getting their heads around the free-agency market, Nix was getting his head around his pillow.

http://www.espn.com/blog/nflnation/post/_/id/20426/nix-wasnt-afraid-to-snooze-on-free-agency

That free agency landed us OT Cornell Green, DT Dwan Edwards, ILB Andra Davis, ILB Reggie Torbor.

Edited by TheTruthHurts

He doesn't really need to do much. dumpster dive, come up with a game plan against the dimwits,

win Superbowl. rinse, repeat.

Pats play football, rest of the teams are like fat kids showing up at the finish line 30 minutes later.

• Haha (+1) 1

Pats are like the only team to not have signed anyone yet.

But if those pictures are from "days ago" how are they relevant? He's probably keyed in now.

52 minutes ago, TheTruthHurts said:

That free agency landed us OT Cornell Green, DT Dwan Edwards, ILB Andra Davis, ILB Reggie Torbor.

Never heard of them...

doesn't need to do anything lol

the AFC is worse than it has ever been in the last 15 years. Brady literally has no more competition. Big ben lost his weapons and Rivers will continue to choke in the playoffs until the day he retires. His only competition is Mahomes who essentially has to repeat a one in a generation season 

Edited by XABI64

5 hours ago, Wiz said:

He's confident that he'll pick up second rate talent and school the rest of the league's glorified gym teachers posing as nfl coaches.  

I think the AFC Gap is closed.  Cleveland is a powerhouse.  The Jets D will be scary and we may suprise a lot of idiots in the media.