OT Ty Nsekhe (Redskins) to the Bills

MAJBobby

11 hours ago, Misterbluesky said:

I simply asked a question...if he's a great talent at the age of 33,why was he out on the market?

Also..were the Winnipeg Blue Bombers interested in this guy?

I live in the Washington/Md area and follow the Redskins. They valued him and wanted to keep him but they didn't have the cap wherewithal to retain him. When their all-pro LT Trent Williams got injured he filled in. There was no drop off in the OL's performance. Just because this player has had a long and winding journey in football that doesn't mean that he can't play. It doesn't matter if a player is a first round pick or a free agent draftee. What matters is how he actually plays. My recommendation to you is to be patient and open-minded about this player. I'm confident that you will come to the conclusion that when he gets an opportunity to play he will be better than the person he replaced. Getting better is what it is all about. This was a terrific pickup from both a talent and value standpoint. 

• Like (+1) 5
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, JohnC said:

My recommendation to you is to be patient and open-minded about this player. I'm confident that you will come to the conclusion that when he gets an opportunity to play he will be better than the person he replaced. Getting better is what it is all about. This was a terrific pickup from both a talent and value standpoint. 

I am confident that patience, open-mindedness, and logical, just conclusions will continue to evade your interlocutor.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, thebandit27 said:

5 points for use of an advanced noun

When it comes to being a wordsmith Dr. Who can be punctilious with his usage. He earns a star. He elevates the sometimes sunken dialogue. 

• Like (+1) 1

21 hours ago, Buffalo716 said:

He absolutely shut down Clowney when they went head to head

i changed my mind already. He is our starting LT. Dawkins is going back to RT where we drafted him.

morse at center , long, teller and bodine battle for the 2 guard spots.. loser of long , bodine is backup  Center 

Trying to figure out this Oline combo is like trying to figure out the Morse Code, OH wait a minute ?

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Logic said:

Yeah. How dare people be excited about an upgrade to the Bills' putrid offensive line on a Bills message board!

That's not exactly what I said but okay

3 hours ago, JohnC said:

I live in the Washington/Md area and follow the Redskins. They valued him and wanted to keep him but they didn't have the cap wherewithal to retain him. When their all-pro LT Trent Williams got injured he filled in. There was no drop off in the OL's performance. Just because this player has had a long and winding journey in football that doesn't mean that he can't play. It doesn't matter if a player is a first round pick or a free agent draftee. What matters is how he actually plays. My recommendation to you is to be patient and open-minded about this player. I'm confident that you will come to the conclusion that when he gets an opportunity to play he will be better than the person he replaced. Getting better is what it is all about. This was a terrific pickup from both a talent and value standpoint. 

Great post,John.I will do my best to be optimistic about the move...but I still want Taylor at nine.

Peace

12 hours ago, Alphadawg7 said:

How many threads are you going to piss and moan in?  Everyone gets it, you hate everything.  

Morse will be in the pro bowl next year.

Boom...

Positive post.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

A few people have already floated the idea of him starting at LT, and that's where I'm at right now.  The Skins fans at SBN mostly seemed to think he struggled at RT for whatever reason, but played admirably when filling in at LT(almost not missing a beat).  Money is starting to get a little tight, so I'm thinking Williams may not be coming over, so that leaves a hole at RT, which some posters don't want DD to move to.  This creates the problem of no RT now, and no LT in the very near future.  I just think it's really important that these guys are all in the right places(maybe I'm OCD).  Perhaps we can draft someone to play RT this year, and then focus on LT next year?  

Nsekhe-DD-MM-camp battle-draft pick??

11 hours ago, ndirish1978 said:

No worries. I was hesitant to use the feature at first, I thought I was being close-minded by blocking out certain opinions, then I realized some people just made me enjoy discussions less. Once I started ignoring certain posters I found that it helped a lot. 

I once used the ignore button on someone I found to be a bloviating and insufferable priiiiick. It turned out that I used the ignore button on myself. Does that mean that I lack self-awareness? :ph34r:

• Haha (+1) 2

42 minutes ago, daz28 said:

A few people have already floated the idea of him starting at LT, and that's where I'm at right now.  The Skins fans at SBN mostly seemed to think he struggled at RT for whatever reason, but played admirably when filling in at LT(almost not missing a beat).  Money is starting to get a little tight, so I'm thinking Williams may not be coming over, so that leaves a hole at RT, which some posters don't want DD to move to.  This creates the problem of no RT now, and no LT in the very near future.  I just think it's really important that these guys are all in the right places(maybe I'm OCD).  Perhaps we can draft someone to play RT this year, and then focus on LT next year?  

Nsekhe-DD-MM-camp battle-draft pick??

I also think he will beat out Dawkins for LT. We may end up drafting Jawaan Taylor or Risner, which would force Dawkins to LG- and that would give us a top-10 OL in my opinion.

• Like (+1) 1

24 minutes ago, JohnC said:

I once used the ignore button on someone I found to be a bloviating and insufferable priiiiick. It turned out that I used the ignore button on myself. Does that mean that I lack self-awareness? :ph34r:

What................what happens.  Does it just rip a hole in the space time continuum?

• Haha (+1) 1