OT Ty Nsekhe (Redskins) to the Bills

MAJBobby

58 minutes ago, SCBills said:

Ive seen about 10 analysts rave about this guy.   

Ive never seen anyone rave about anything Mills has done. 

They rave that he's a great backup. The "best swing tackle" in the game. Is the league's best backup better than a bottom tier starter? Let's see if he can win the starting position first.

Edited by vincec

4 hours ago, eball said:

Let's start there and see how it plays out.  ;)

Apparently I was definitely wrong on this one. Wait and see how he plays and such but I had a dumb overreaction to this signing. Going to take everyone's word for it and be excited. We all sound like losers on the internet sometimes. Today was my moment! ?‍♂️

Edited by MrEpsYtown
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 3

2 hours ago, Misterbluesky said:

If the plan is to move Dawkins inside...then solidify the left side with Taylor.Williams is still a key here at right tackle...and let Wyatt fight for his life against Long for RG. I'm not so sure about all the shifting,but it could be a possible scenario?

I don't see Taylor as an NFL left tackle. I like him but think he is RT only. 

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, thebandit27 said:

Wait until @Blokestradamus finds out about this...you guys think I'm happy...

I've only just put my pants back on, it's been one hell of an evening.

Ty has been a man crush for a couple of years and I'm over the moon. I agree with a lot of the talk that he's probably going to be the new starter at RT but I really do think that he's best at LT. I'm just so happy that he'll have the chance to show the world what some of us already know; that Ty Neskhe is a damn good player.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

So here's our answer to "which RT will we sign if we don't get Daryl Williams?".  This guy was not on my radar, probably because he bounced around Canada, Arena Football, and the NFL for the past decade.  

PFF placed him in their list of "The best low-budget options available in free agency" & had this to say:

If you’re a team in need of short-term tackle help, there may be no better, or cheaper, option than the career backup. Calling him a backup does a disservice to how well the 33-year old has played in Washington though. On 1,287 snaps across every single position except center on the offensive line over the last four seasons, Nsekhe has a pass-blocking grade of 76.4 and a run-blocking grade of 70.7.

I'm intrigued by his versatility; maybe he isn't being brought in to play RT after all?  Perhaps the powers of THE PROCESS are beyond our understanding.

3 hours ago, SCBills said:

Ive seen about 10 analysts rave about this guy.   

Ive never seen anyone rave about anything Mills has done. 

Who's raving..the Corpus Christie Sharks..Montreal Alouettes?

1 minute ago, TheTruthHurts said:

It was top 25 available. Must be updated. He was 25th.

Did you look at this guy's history? It's laughable.

1 minute ago, Misterbluesky said:

Then why did Washington let him go? Best of luck to him at 33.

They have Trent Williams who will be healthy again next year. They didn’t want to let him go but who can afford a 7 million per year backup LT. This was a very good signing. Just watch he beat out Dawkins for the LT job.

• Like (+1) 1