OT Ty Nsekhe (Redskins) to the Bills

MAJBobby

3 minutes ago, CaptnCoke11 said:

You gotta be one of the most annoying pricks on here.  You should change your name to Mister*****boy

I simply asked a question...if he's a great talent at the age of 33,why was he out on the market?

Also..were the Winnipeg Blue Bombers interested in this guy?

3 minutes ago, MakeBuffaloGreatAgain said:

Aren’t you the guy saying for us to grab a great FA WR next year, and don’t waste the money this year? How would any team let a great player reach FA next year? That’s your logic right? So whoever is available next year must be trash also, by your logic. 

I don't recall saying that,are you sure that was me?

1 hour ago, Misterbluesky said:

Then why did Washington let him go? Best of luck to him at 33.

Are you asking why a team let a player go? Do you.....follow sports? 

You know that all teams don’t keep all their players every year, right? And suprisingly, even good players, somehow, find their way to the open market. There are also economic and roster factors at play as well. If you’d like, we can GoToMeeting and I can educate you a bit further on the economics of sport..lemme know!

2 hours ago, Misterbluesky said:

Who's raving..the Corpus Christie Sharks..Montreal Alouettes?

Did you look at this guy's history? It's laughable.

Ahhh, you’re the guy who asks other people to disprove his unenlightend takes. Got it. Every board has one..you know what they say, the world needs ditch-diggers too! 

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, interpolitix said:

Are you asking why a team let a player go? Do you.....follow sports? 

You know that all teams don’t keep all their players every year, right? And suprisingly, even good players, somehow, find their way to the open market. There are also economic and roster factors at play as well. If you’d like, we can GoToMeeting and I can educate you a bit further on the economics of sport..lemme know!

Ahhh, you’re the guy who asks other people to disprove his unenlightend takes. Got it. Every board has one..you know what they say, the world needs ditch-diggers too! 

Admit it...you don't have a clue about the guy.

1 minute ago, Misterbluesky said:

Admit it...you don't have a clue about the guy.

It seems like a lot of your posts are just open questions designed to engage someone in a never-ending torrent of unenlightend nonsense. Remember, you’re the guy on a sports-team’s message board who said, “If he’s so good why was he released?” Like..are you for real? Do you just bust balls here? I’m new, but, I’m not impressed, and you’re way more predictable than you think. Go Bills, and buzz off.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 2

Just now, interpolitix said:

It seems like a lot of your posts are just open questions designed to engage someone in a never-ending torrent of unenlightend nonsense.

Trolls gotta troll brah... ??

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Heitz said:

Trolls gotta troll brah... ??

I like you bud! I like a lot of you guys actually, I’ve been lurking for like..a decade lol. I was so pumped with Beane’s strategy and plugging holes with willing players WITH UPSIDE that I had to finally join the conversation. I have a positive argument to make for every signing, and for every troll who’s vitriolic or negative for their own warped reasoning. Yeah. And you know what else...GO BILLS!!

• Awesome! (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, interpolitix said:

It seems like a lot of your posts are just open questions designed to engage someone in a never-ending torrent of unenlightend nonsense. Remember, you’re the guy on a sports-team’s message board who said, “If he’s so good why was he released?” Like..are you for real? Do you just bust balls here? I’m new, but, I’m not impressed, and you’re way more predictable than you think. Go Bills, and buzz off.

I think people that create second accounts are cowards and are creepy.

8 minutes ago, Misterbluesky said:

I think people that create second accounts are cowards and are creepy.

I’m a longtime lurker actually and I already regret engaging your tiresome act. I’ve noticed though, that you bring the discourse here down a level. You don’t present facts, or links, or eloquence, or analysis...you’re all dated opinion and bluster. You’re tired, and you don’t elevate anything. You also engage like a child, with silly questions and self-imposed ignorance that could easily be resolved with a Twitter account and the slightest bit of self-improvement. Maybe tomorrow, make the change. You can be better. You don’t have to be this way...you can elevate, share your opinion, and back it up with a morsel or knowledge...instead of...well, whatever you call the last couple hours of your activity here. GO BILLS!!

Edited by interpolitix
  • Like (+1) 6
  • Awesome! (+1) 3

10 hours ago, Misterbluesky said:

Then why did Washington let him go? Best of luck to him at 33.

How many threads are you going to piss and moan in?  Everyone gets it, you hate everything.  

Edited by Alphadawg7
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 4

1 hour ago, interpolitix said:

I’m a longtime lurker actually and I already regret engaging your tiresome act. I’ve noticed though, that you bring the discourse here down a level. You don’t present facts, or links, or eloquence, or analysis...you’re all dated opinion and bluster. You’re tired, and you don’t elevate anything. You also engage like a child, with silly questions and self-imposed ignorance that could easily be resolved with a Twitter account and the slightest bit of self-improvement. Maybe tomorrow, make the change. You can be better. You don’t have to be this way...you can elevate, share your opinion, and back it up with a morsel or knowledge...instead of...well, whatever you call the last couple hours of your activity here. GO BILLS!!

Best way to deal with people that annoy you is to hover the cursor over their name and then click ignore user, make sure to select what types of communication you want to block, i.e. posts, messages, etc. though or else it won't filter the content for you. Welcome to the board!

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, ndirish1978 said:

Best way to deal with people that annoy you is to hover the cursor over their name and then click ignore user, make sure to select what types of communication you want to block, i.e. posts, messages, etc. though or else it won't filter the content for you. Welcome to the board!

Thank you buddy..I actually wasn’t aware of the ignore function. I’m gonna use it, try to be cool, and enjoy the hundreds of reasonable and like-minded Bills stans here. 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, interpolitix said:

Thank you buddy..I actually wasn’t aware of the ignore function. I’m gonna use it, try to be cool, and enjoy the hundreds of reasonable and like-minded Bills stans here. 

No worries. I was hesitant to use the feature at first, I thought I was being close-minded by blocking out certain opinions, then I realized some people just made me enjoy discussions less. Once I started ignoring certain posters I found that it helped a lot. 

• Like (+1) 3