OT Ty Nsekhe (Redskins) to the Bills

MAJBobby

This guy on the couch thinks we should put Nsekhe at LT, Dawkins at LG, Morse,  Teller/long battle it out, Williams/draft pick at RT.

nsekhe prefers to play the left and has done his best work there.  Dawkins wants to man the hot corner?  Than he can work his but off and stop getting so many penalties and play LG for the next year or 2.

Edited by NewEra
  • Like (+1) 2

7 minutes ago, NewEra said:

This guy on the couch thinks we should put Nsekhe at LT, Dawkins at LG, Morse,  Teller/long battle it out, Williams/draft pick at RT.

nsekhe prefers to play the left and has done his best work there.  Dawkins wants to man the hot corner?  Than he can work his but off and stop getting so many penalties and play LG for the next year or 2.

In my opinion Dawkins would be a pro bowl LG

• Like (+1) 1

34 minutes ago, FLFan said:

Zingy Ansah is visiting the Bills tomorrow.  Signing him would take pretty big bucks I think.

i've said it before....while i'm a big ed oliver fan, i'd rather see them go fa  at dt.....ie..sign sheldon richardson to a one year resurrect deal and then draft 2 edges in sweat and ximines.

that gives us ends for years to come.  we can draft daniel wise in the 4th and get one helluva 3 tech for the future. 

i just don't think we can do both either fa or in the draft, so i would secure two outstanding pass rush prospects. next year this dline (2020) is gonna have to take on a different shape and given what mcbeane has already done, this is the perfect opportunity to really put the finishing touches on the no. 1 d in the nfl.

3 minutes ago, NewEra said:

My thoughts exactly.  Nsekhe he looks really good at LT.  Hopefully we grab D. Williams and then Bradbury, Risner or Lindstrom with our 2nd. 

New Oline: 

Nsekhe - LT

Lindstrom - LG

Morse - C 

Dawkins - RG 

Williams - RT 

Throw in Hockenson........

4 minutes ago, Spielman said:

My thoughts exactly.  Nsekhe he looks really good at LT.  Hopefully we grab D. Williams and then Bradbury, Risner or Lindstrom with our 2nd. 

New Oline: 

Nsekhe - LT

Lindstrom - LG

Morse - C 

Dawkins - RG 

Williams - RT 

Throw in Hockenson........

Would be nice to put Josh Allen behind a top 5 OLine, with Foster and Brown streaking complementing Beasley and Hockenson working the middle. 

While ed Oliver is my draft target at 9, if we took hock and then a long term starter at guard in rd 1 and 2, id be happy.  

Versatility - he can line up at multiple positions.  Morse was a converted tackle who moves like one at center.  Long can play guard or center.  Dawkins can play LT or guard.  Finally some athletes along the line who can move around and who can offer depth and scheme versatility.  A solid, winning strategy and it's about damn time.

• Like (+1) 3

He absolutely shut down Clowney when they went head to head

i changed my mind already. He is our starting LT. Dawkins is going back to RT where we drafted him.

morse at center , long, teller and bodine battle for the 2 guard spots.. loser of long , bodine is backup  Center 

Edited by Buffalo716

12 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

I’m assuming we’re done with the O Line? If not we just signed guys who aren’t going to play.

There's this thing called depth...it's necessary. Not every guy you sign plays all the time. 

Edited by BrotherChazz