OT Ty Nsekhe (Redskins) to the Bills

MAJBobby

This is a ton of new players!!

Center, Tackle, Two WRs, TE, RB, CB...

The theme is helping young Josh with protection and targets.  Even Gore is good pass blocker.

I believe things are goin to be better next year.  I hope they can stay judicious and disciplined and hit the draft.

4 minutes ago, K-GunJimKelly12 said:

People getting upset over to year $7.5 million, 2 year deals are hilarious.  This deal gives us a decent starting tackle for two years and in no way will impede us from re-signing our own guys in the future or signing other free agents this year or in the future.  Just hilarious how some of you have no understanding how this works but can't wait to complain.

People getting upset over any contract is hilarious....should only care how it helps the team win

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, MrEpsYtown said:

Yeah you guys aren't going to like this: 

Nsekhe, an offensive tackle whose NFL experience is limited to two games with the Rams last season, responded to a tweet by someone named Morgan Reed. Both tweets appear to have been deleted, but the Washington Times posted a screenshot of them (see above).

Reed had expressed disbelief that football players make so much more money than members of the military, to which Nsekhe replied that there's not much skill required to kill someone. When the backlash started, Nsekhe responded to one person, "[Y]ou must be in the military, huh," according to the Washington Times.

http://articles.latimes.com/2013/sep/24/sports/la-sp-sn-rams-ty-nsekhe-20130924

I’m a disabled vet. If that’s his opinion, then so be it. He’s a football player and he’s welcome to have it. Just block someone! ? 

• Like (+1) 13
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 5

1 minute ago, Bray Wyatt said:

Its a 2 year deal

Like I said.

There are plenty of ways to package a one year deal as effectively 2 by assigning a signing bonus and making the first year guaranteed, with the expectation that unless he impresses he'll be cut for a minor cap hit the next year.

OMG, Allen and the new (old by age) stable of RBs have to be licking their chops about these signings.

And I have a feeling our run game will flourish again.  

Bye, Vlad.  Please let the door hit you on the way out.  Fitting for a turnstile like you.  

AND THANKS FOR TOTALLY SCREWING UP MY MOCK DRAFT AGAIN, BEANE!   

:) 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 3

1 minute ago, MrEpsYtown said:

Yeah you guys aren't going to like this: 

Nsekhe, an offensive tackle whose NFL experience is limited to two games with the Rams last season, responded to a tweet by someone named Morgan Reed. Both tweets appear to have been deleted, but the Washington Times posted a screenshot of them (see above).

Reed had expressed disbelief that football players make so much more money than members of the military, to which Nsekhe replied that there's not much skill required to kill someone. When the backlash started, Nsekhe responded to one person, "[Y]ou must be in the military, huh," according to the Washington Times.

http://articles.latimes.com/2013/sep/24/sports/la-sp-sn-rams-ty-nsekhe-20130924

I could careless of his personal beliefs and happy to have a player with confidence to state his opinion wether I agree or disagree.  His job is to protect Allen.

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, MrEpsYtown said:

I'm not trying to be a jerk, just posting the info. 

Info that is 6 years old. Are we really going to start to care about old tweets now? He lost his job with the team he was with at the time, let's all take a breath rather than drag this guy.

6 minutes ago, scribo said:

The purpose of this signing is simple: Ensure the Bills can draft the best player available. No glaring needs in April means we can fully benefit from other teams' reaches.

Your post is worth bumping.....................!

• Like (+1) 1