OT Ty Nsekhe (Redskins) to the Bills

MAJBobby

• SDS pinned this topic
  • SDS changed the title to OT Ty Nsekhe (Redskins) to the Bills
3 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

Does this take us out of Daryl Williams?

I would think so, most likely. 

The money these tackles are getting in free agency this year is just absolutely insane. The price must be too high, I’d bet. 

I mean, RT Ja’Wuan James was just given over $13 million per year! (which made him the highest paid RT in the NFL by a fair margin, and he’s nowhere near the #1 RT)

Wow... rave reviews for this guy from...pretty much everyone. 

Maybe he is our starting RT.  

Probably half the cost of a Daryl Williams signing so if we’re moving in another direction, should be interesting to see what we do with that money. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

Does this take us out of Daryl Williams?

I would assume so.  It's a two year deal and Nsekhe is 33 years old, so the Bills are not treating him like a long term answer.  I think they will still draft a tackle.  Depending on how highly they draft him, he could compete with Nsekhe to start.  Jordan Mills looks to be history, and probably another guy as well.

Guest K-GunJimKelly12

People getting upset over $7.5 million, 2 year deals are hilarious.  This deal gives us a decent starting tackle for two years and in no way will impede us from re-signing our own guys in the future or signing other free agents this year or in the future.  Just hilarious how some of you have no understanding how this works but can't wait to complain.

Edited by K-GunJimKelly12