Updated: Salary Cap $32.9 million under 2019 & $75.8 mil under 2020

2 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

This will prob adjust when if we sign spain

but they will probably cut bodibe at that time

Ducasse will probably go first. I could see them holding onto Bodine through TC, to see if Morse stays healthy, then let him go. .??

47 minutes ago, TPS said:

Long is a C/G, so they probably drop bodine even if long starts at one of the G spots. Bodine offers no flexibility as a backup

Exactly.  That's why I think a C/OG lower draft pick is needed.  I know Long can snap but I see him fighting for a starter G position.

I just think someone else needs to take backup snaps if they want to dump Bodine.

Having Bodine dress on game day is a waste if you ask me.

I guess they could tough it out with only Long and have a "disaster" Center on the practice squad. 

2 minutes ago, ColoradoBills said:

Exactly.  That's why I think a C/OG lower draft pick is needed.  I know Long can snap but I see him fighting for a starter G position.

I just think someone else needs to take backup snaps if they want to dump Bodine.

I guess they could tough it out with only Long and have a "disaster" Center on the practice squad. 

Supposedly, Sirles can play anywhere on the line, supposedly...

46 minutes ago, ColoradoBills said:

Feliciano can play Center too