FBI accuses wealthy parents, including celebrities Felicity Huffman and Lori Loughlin, in college-entrance bribery scheme

dpberr

On 3/13/2019 at 3:12 PM, \GoBillsInDallas/ said:

This thread is getting too political and has degenerated into a bunch of insults and name-calling.

Therefore, a gratuitous photo of a woman with big jugs is needed to restore the thread to intelligent conversation.

c49e28fc811.jpg

She must have been stung by a bee, like, her chest is all swollen.

• 1 year later...

Aunt Becky makes a deal

</snip>

The U.S. Attorney's Office in the District of Massachusetts made the surprise announcement on Thursday. In a press release, they said the Fuller House star and her clothing designer husband, Mossimo Giannulli, will both plead guilty to conspiracy charges in connection with securing the fraudulent admission of their two daughters, Olivia Jade and Isabella Giannulli, to the University of Southern California as purported athletic recruits. The agreements were signed on Wednesday.

Loughlin will plead guilty to one count of conspiracy to commit wire and mail fraud, while Giannulli will plead guilty to one count of conspiracy to commit wire and mail fraud and honest-services wire and mail fraud.

Under the terms of Loughlin’s plea agreement, she will receive a sentence of two months in prison, a $150,000 fine and two years of supervised release with 100 hours of community service.

</snip>

2 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Oh? Do tell!

?

I don’t remember doing anything particularly fun or (unusually) decadent, but I’ve been serving a lockdown term longer than what she got! 

I think the husband got longer, maybe 5 months? I wonder how long they really serve, and what the legal fees amounted to. 

Just now, Augie said:

I don’t remember doing anything particularly fun or (unusually) decadent, but I’ve been serving a lockdown term longer than what she got! 

I think the husband got longer, maybe 5 months? I wonder how long they really serve, and what the legal fees amounted to. 

3 minutes ago, SinceThe70s said:

If it goes down like that she better post in my Covid Something Good thread.

Its literally a get out of jail free card.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.washingtonpost.com/national/michael-cohen-released-from-federal-prison-over-coronavirus-concerns/2020/05/21/21660620-96ca-11ea-91d7-cf4423d47683_story.html%3foutputType=amp

1 minute ago, RaoulDuke79 said:

If it happens, I'd be pissed if I was Felicity Huffman.

I wonder if there's any chance the judge accepts a guilty plea but delays sentencing in deference to the ongoing pandemic.

• 1 year later...
This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.