Talent vs Multiple low level players?

Who would you rather have?   

82 members have voted

1. 1. Talent or Borderline players

• AB or Bell
    • Beasley, John Brown, and Gore

Just now, PromoTheRobot said:

What did you think when the Bills signed Hyde and Power? Most here thought it was scraping the barrel. Poyer? He played for the Browns. He must suck! None of us are full time NFL personnel people. So let's see how things work out.

I’m always willing to see how it plays out. That’s what Bill fans do. I’m just tired of not getting top tier talent. 

Just now, 100DollarBills said:

I’m always willing to see how it plays out. That’s what Bill fans do. I’m just tired of not getting top tier talent. 

Buying "top tier talent" doesn't pan out most of the time anyway. You draft your own top tier talent 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, PromoTheRobot said:

Buying "top tier talent" doesn't pan out most of the time anyway. You draft your own top tier talent 

But history has shown we can’t draft top tier talent, so we are forced to buy top tier talent. Maybe Beane will change that, time will tell. 

1 minute ago, 100DollarBills said:

But history has shown we can’t draft top tier talent, so we are forced to buy top tier talent. Maybe Beane will change that, time will tell. 

Well the raiders have bought top tier talent. They have a franchise quarterback, franchise left tackle? franchise receiver. And 4 picks in the first 40. Let’s see how they do with your philosophy 

2 minutes ago, Rc2catch said:

Well the raiders have bought top tier talent. They have a franchise quarterback, franchise left tackle? franchise receiver. And 4 picks in the first 40. Let’s see how they do with your philosophy 

I’m willing to bet the Raiders are in the playoffs before the Bills again. 

1 minute ago, billspro said:

Those guys are not subpar talent. They are legit NFL players.

LOL

4 minutes ago, 100DollarBills said:

History, Shmistory. This regime has been on the job for one draft. Their history is still being written. What Buddy Nix, Marv Levy, or Doug Whaley have done means nothing.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, 100DollarBills said:

I’m willing to bet the Raiders are in the playoffs before the Bills again. 

A week ago I might of agreed. Not anymore. 

They’re a mess. They spent all their free agent money on 2 players. And the defense still sucks. Trading for AB won’t save the mess they created 

19 minutes ago, 100DollarBills said:

Huh???  This post right here is the definition of embarrassing. 

This FO has had exactly 1 draft. One. In that draft they took a QB that looks good and a MLB that looks good. Both certainly talented. 

So what again are you talking about?

1 hour ago, MJS said:

John Brown is very talented. I don't understand why people don't realize that.

10 games last year with under 30 yards rec. 

7 (out of 10) with 32 or less

9 in the year before

In the last three years in the majority of games he gets shut down. Completely.

Antonio Brown 1 game in the last 3 years under 30. Only 2 times in the last 6 years.