Feels like we will get one of the top TEs in draft now...

Hebert19

7 hours ago, Hebert19 said:

We still need a TE pass catcher and now that we have addressed WR I'm guessing we get one of the top TEs now in 2nd.   Thoughts?  That would put us in a great position for Allen. 

If so they may need to move up.  Good chance the top 3 TEe are gone by the Bills 2nd round pick.

the FA period this year is not going to make the Bills a contender by any means, but Beane is now free to BPA his ass off in the draft. And I think this is the year where BPA is In the trenches. Maybe D in round 1 then O including TE. I also think he wants to free up the middle rounds for those RB’s that grow on trees. 

Edited by bobblehead
  • Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, bobblehead said:

the FA period this year is not going to make the Bills a contender by any means, but Beane is now free to BPA his ass off in the draft. And I think this is the year where BPA is In the trenches. Maybe D in round 1 then O including TE. I also think he wants to free up the middle rounds for those RB’s that grow on trees. 

This^^^^^ Beane basically filled all the holes on the roster, so now he's free to pick whomever he feels is BPA in every round of the draft. It's going to come down to how he has guys graded when we pick. I doubt he's going to be gunning for a TE, but I'm sure he'll go with a TE if he feels it's the best prospect available. 

OLB or DE especially if two QB and a WR are taken in the top 8. If a few Defensive lineman have fallen then you have a chance to move back a few spots. But if both QBs are gone by 9 I doubt they will find a willing trade partner.

Hockenson would be fine with me at 9 but my guess is there will be better defenders at 9 to take and they wait until round 2 to get a tight end