Safe to say at Pick #9, we are focused on OL/DL

With the signings, and the apparent interest in Ziggy Ansah at Edge, it looks like the Bills are down to a couple of positions that they are focusing in on at # 9 or in a trade down scenario.  Obviously this can still change as we are not even into Free Agency yet but we're looking at RT, DT, or OG with the first pick. I think TE is still a darkhorse but I see them taking one in the 2nd or 3rd round.

At pick # 9

Jawaan Taylor

Jonah Williams

Christian Wilkins

Ed Oliver

Rashaan Gary

Trade down

Andre Dillard

Cody Ford

Dalton Risner

T.J. Hockenson

Chris Lindstrom

Dexter Lawrence

Noah Fant.

I think they are still honestly looking to trade down. The reports from Antonio Brown and the willingness to flip pick with them makes me believe this even more.  I have read some reports that the Bills absolutely love Chris Lindstrom OG from Boston College but he's kind of in the area where he will be a reach at 9 and not available at 40 so the only way to get him is to reach at 9(very unlikely) or take him in the teens or early 20's(way more likely).

• Like (+1) 5

2 minutes ago, wppete said:

1st Round - Ed Oliver, DT

2nd Round - Dalton Risner, T/G

2nd Round (trade up) Cris Lindstorm, G

3rd Round - Kelvin Harmon, WR

I think Oliver is the only one of those who will be sitting there in those draft slots

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

[This is an automated response]

As a courtesy to the other board members, please use more descriptive topic titles. A better title will help the community find information faster and make your topic more likely to be read. The topic starter can edit the topic title line to make it more appropriate.

Thank you.

• gonzo1105 changed the title to [Vague Title] Safe to say at Pick #9, we are focused on OL/DL