WR Cole Beasley (Dallas) to the Bills

1 minute ago, FreeMaxB585 said:

yea least it is front loaded. but even with that when next years loaded FA class comes we can now be out bid by other teams

"Next year's" free agent class is always loaded. "Next year's" draft is always loaded. This regime is in no position to sit on that cash. The time to win is now.

• Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

6 hours ago, KOKBILLS said:

Add me to that list...

Best friend is a HUGE Cowboys fan...Called him to tell him and his reaction was... "NO!!!!"... ?

To funny. My best friend won't answer his phone. I know he's pissed?

Just thought of it. This is a must have jersey for me

• Haha (+1) 2

51 minutes ago, LSHMEAB said:

"Next year's" free agent class is always loaded. "Next year's" draft is always loaded. This regime is in no position to sit on that cash. The time to win is now.

the time to win is not now. pretty much need a whole new offense besides allen. O line is a mess still. the TE and wr's we picked up is not moves that puts us in winning position. thats insane. instead of being patient we over paid wayyyyyy too much on average players, none of those guys put us in the playoffs. and thats our issue..... you act is if our roster is super bowl ready and we needed to spend the cash on guys who dont deserve it........even the defense we still need multiple spots and some pro bowlers, instead of saving that for loaded next years class on star players we got crud

just cause its prom and there is no good looking girls left doesnt mean you go and find a girl with a mustache

Its still a rebuilding team. not sure if you watched the games last year or saw our record but there is a lot of work left in many spots, 2 average wr's for decent money is not the smart move. not sure how you think the time to win is now, allen still needs a lot of time to develop in his passing and we have a lot of holes

Edited by FreeMaxB585

2 minutes ago, FreeMaxB585 said:

the time to win is not now. pretty much need a whole new offense besides allen. O line is a mess still. the TE and wr's we picked up is not moves that puts us in winning position. thats insane. instead of being patient we over paid wayyyyyy too much on average players, none of those guys put us in the playoffs. and thats our issue..... you act is if our roster is super bowl ready and we needed to spend the cash on guys who dont deserve it........even the defense we still need multiple spots and some pro bowlers, instead of saving that for loaded next years class on star players we got crud

just cause its prom and there is no good looking girls left doesnt mean you go and find a girl with a mustache

If Josh Allen is the real deal, the offense should be vastly improved even if you don't love the acquisitions.

• Like (+1) 1

52 minutes ago, Success said:

I couldn’t stand Beasley when he was a Cowboy.

He’s now one of my favorite players ever.

Free agency is one wild, wacky trip.

He will end up being one of my favourite Bills next year! Bean is doing an amazing job!

1 minute ago, LSHMEAB said:

If Josh Allen is the real deal, the offense should be vastly improved even if you don't love the acquisitions.

instead of the ridiculous money we spent especially on that injury prone tight end whose never had a good season we couldve least gotten him jared cook a pro bowler from oakland, brown and beasley for that $ is terrible value. next eyar there is multiple top notch wr's that we have no chance at getting now

FWIW, last season's PFF ratings for some of the better-known FA slot WRs:

1. Adam Humphries - 75.2
  2. Cole Beasley - 74.6
  3. Golden Tate - 71.1
  4. Danny Amendola - 66.3
  5. Jermaine Kearse - 62.7
  6. Jamison Crowder - 60.9
  7. Randall Cobb - 60.2

2 hours ago, FreeMaxB585 said:

I hate this and the beasley move. next year is a LOADED WR FA CLASS. now we will be out bid by other teams oh guys who can actually provide a great future for us for 2 guys average at best. beasley has had one mediocre season same with brown, instead of waiting one more year we over paid on 2 average guys. Beasley is average and we massively over paid

we also couldve gotten jared cook from the raiders a pro bowler and not an injury prone bum who hasnt proved anything his entire time with the  bengals. cook wouldve been a better grab

Good thing Beane seems to be structuring contracts with this in mind. 

1 hour ago, FreeMaxB585 said:

we over paid wayyyyyy too much on average players, none of those guys put us in the playoffs. and thats our issue.....

Which free agent receivers would have put us in the playoffs? Apparently there were a ton of superstars out there that wanted to come to Buffalo that Beane told to go pound sand...