WR Cole Beasley (Dallas) to the Bills

4 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

WTF

Beasely is a TOP slot receiver

I didn’t say it was a bad signing, I just simply said I’ve never been particularly high on him.  My ideal slot WR would have a bit more size to handle going over the middle and making contested grabs... sue me?

Edited by Dr.Mantis_Toboggan

1 minute ago, dneveu said:

Mckenzie has fumbled 8 times in 3 years.  I like his versatility especially on his across the formation motion runs/decoys but that's kind of a problem.

I wasn’t talking about him. I said duke Williams. The CFL prospect we signed 

• Like (+1) 1

COLE-BEAS-768x433.png

2019 Free Agency Profile: Cole Beasley

Nearing 30 years old, Cole Beasley isn’t going to draw a high-dollar, multi-year deal from any team this offseason, but the team that does invest in him as a short-term solution in the slot will get their money’s worth, surely. He is a sure-handed slot receiver that has proved he can thrive as a high-volume option in an offense.

Beasley can have a positive impact as a No. 2 or even No. 3 option in an offense, especially if given the opportunity to work with a high-end signal-caller.

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, quinnearlysghost88 said:

Beasley has 20 more yards and 4 fewer TDs than Zay last year. This makes zero sense. 

Compare the number of snaps played. CB only started 4 games. 

CB only 712 snaps to Zay Jones' 941. So he did more with less.

Edited by IgotBILLStopay

10 minutes ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

I’d rather have a WR group of 5 guys that can play well, then be trying to force it to a #1 guy. I really like what we have going here. Now I’d say go draft a TE at 9 or move back in round 1 and take a TE and let’s go.

I was just thinking the same thing !!!!!!