WR Cole Beasley (Dallas) to the Bills

31 minutes ago, Misterbluesky said:

It's almost like bringing back Hogan...I love  the move.

They're completely different receivers outside of one thing...

Just now, BillnutinHouston said:

No he isn't essentially saying that.

Eh... no it is. We didnt win in Dallas either, I'll be alright. He shouldn't even respond to that garbage, even though this fanbase eats it up.

3 hours ago, FreeMaxB585 said:

I hate this and the beasley move. next year is a LOADED WR FA CLASS. now we will be out bid by other teams oh guys who can actually provide a great future for us for 2 guys average at best. beasley has had one mediocre season same with brown, instead of waiting one more year we over paid on 2 average guys. 

You sound like you think we can just flip Allen on at will like a switch.  We need to get pieces around him, ASAP for his development.  Now's the time.

4 minutes ago, Ol Dirty B said:

Eh... no it is. We didnt win in Dallas either, I'll be alright. He shouldn't even respond to that garbage, even though this fanbase eats it up.

We'll have to agree to disagree.  Almost nobody would read his response to that fan as a prediction.  

• Awesome! (+1) 1

Cole has more career receptions than all but 3 Bills receivers. His career average is 10.3 YPC. Do you know how traditionally awful our receiving Corp is...like...historically? It’s awful. We’re not even in the same planet with some of these teams, with regards to the passing game. So, when a guy who can catch, and get first downs, and stay on the field, wants to come play football for your team, you welcome him, and pay him, and support him! Yay!

Edited by interpolitix
  • Thank you (+1) 1

I think the ONLY things keeping many fans from being more excited about this signing are the following:

- His age

- Failing to realize how important a quick and savvy slot receiver is to the success of the Daboll offense, PARTICULARLY with all of the space that exists underneath due to respect for Allen's arm and the Bills' outside receivers' speed. 

Beasley will become a Buffalo fan favorite in short order.

• Like (+1) 3

3 hours ago, Ol Dirty B said:

They're completely different receivers outside of one thing...

You don’t know who he was responding to with that tweet, nor the content. Let it go

• Like (+1) 2

8 hours ago, FreeMaxB585 said:

instead of the ridiculous money we spent especially on that injury prone tight end whose never had a good season we couldve least gotten him jared cook a pro bowler from oakland, brown and beasley for that $ is terrible value. next eyar there is multiple top notch wr's that we have no chance at getting now

That’s a ridiculous assertion. Next year The Bills will have MORE Cap room than they had THIS year. 

Time to elevate your horizons. 

• Like (+1) 2