WR Cole Beasley (Dallas) to the Bills

1 hour ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

You’re severely overrated some of these offensive moves.  I really like Beasley and I like Brown and I think Kroft is ok but there still is a ton left for improvement.  We had the 2nd worst offense in the nfl.  I would go BPA at 9 but I think a 2nd round pick should be a receiver (Hakeem Butler).

I’d love that. Something like White or Oliver in the first then Hakeem Butler at 40. Perfect red zone threat, he has the wingspan of a 7 footer. 

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, N.Y. Orangeman said:

Double yuck.   We lead the lead in #3 receivers after this and it only cost us $60m.

Did you even watch Foster play last season?

If that isn't a #1 speed guy, I don't know who is... and then there is Duke, the wild card!

2 hours ago, NewEra said:

I’ve never been a Brown guy because I thought he was too much of an injury risk, but he’s more of a compliment to the offense than he is key contributor.  Foster and Brown on the field st the same time puts a stress on the defense before the ball is even snapped.  They help open it up for Beasley, who is exceptional at creating space already and has great hands.  Add in Kroft and maybe another TE.  The outside speed spreads the defense out or makes them pay

Exactly. We're finally becoming a pick-your-poison offense, in other words we're becoming difficult gameplan against and defend.

As for the #1 WR thing, we can debate whether we have one and whether that's important all day, but I think functionally Robert Foster is going to be that guy. The chemistry in that Allen/Foster relationship is what coordinators are going to decide they MUST take away. "We just can't let them bomb away on us." But if you shade a single-high toward Foster, Brown is opened up. If you play two-deep then you have all kinds of issues-- Shady/Gore, Beasley, the TEs and of course Allen can kill you with his legs.

The elite weapons are still missing so it may not be an elite offense, but we may still give D-Coordinators long, anxious work weeks, and with a good D we can win some football games, boys! Go Bills

I'm always envious of other NFL teams that have dynamic dependable slot receivers.  Now the Bills have one(even if he just turned 30)...the question is, do they have a QB who can consistently get the ball to him on underneath and crossing routes.

• Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, BuffAlone said:

What a ***** disgusting thing to say!!!

To All: Please do your best not to curse in your posts just because we have a barrier. 

To the post post you’re referring to, I agree and his trolling has been ceased.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

Just now, Chandler#81 said:

To All: Please do your best not to curse in your posts just because we have a barrier. 

To the post post you’re referring to, I agree and his trolling has been ceased.

My apologies. I reacted without thinking. But, thank you

4 minutes ago, buffaloboyinATL said:

Wow. Just wow.

Yeah, but I think he may be “on vacation” now. It seemed that he was begging for it. The more good players we signed, the more unstable he became. That’s one class of “fan”. 

I hate this and the beasley move. next year is a LOADED WR FA CLASS. now we will be out bid by other teams oh guys who can actually provide a great future for us for 2 guys average at best. beasley has had one mediocre season same with brown, instead of waiting one more year we over paid on 2 average guys. Beasley is average and we massively over paid

we also couldve gotten jared cook from the raiders a pro bowler and not an injury prone bum who hasnt proved anything his entire time with the  bengals. cook wouldve been a better grab

5 minutes ago, FreeMaxB585 said:

I hate this and the beasley move. next year is a LOADED WR FA CLASS. now we will be out bid by other teams oh guys who can actually provide a great future for us for 2 guys average at best. beasley has had one mediocre season same with brown, instead of waiting one more year we over paid on 2 average guys. Beasley is average and we massively over paid

we also couldve gotten jared cook from the raiders a pro bowler and not an injury prone bum who hasnt proved anything his entire time with the  bengals. cook wouldve been a better grab

Have you seen the structure of the contracts?

• Like (+1) 3

20 minutes ago, NickelCity said:

Have you seen the structure of the contracts?

Clearly he hasn't. He just prefers to be mad because that is the natural habitat of a Bills fan. Im sure he would have also been mad that Beane didn't sign anyone when we start losing this season if Beane actually waited until next year. 

• Like (+1) 1