WR Cole Beasley (Dallas) to the Bills

1 minute ago, billsfan_34 said:

I wouldnt- Bills will go BPA according to their board.

agreed. I wasnt a big DK Metcalf guy before.. but now after signing Beasley and Brown I hope we go after a bigger WR who has some speed still. Still need that jump ball guy

2 minutes ago, PolishPrince said:

agreed. I wasnt a big DK Metcalf guy before.. but now after signing Beasley and Brown I hope we go after a bigger WR who has some speed still. Still need that jump ball guy

Same here! The question is- is he BPA at 9. I am not sure. Swappin with the Skins and still getting him at 15 would be incredible.

• Like (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, billsfan_34 said:

I wouldnt- Bills will go BPA according to their board.

Which is exactly why we won’t be drafting a wr #9.  

12 minutes ago, par73 said:

Beane was serious when he said a true No. 1 was not needed. The Bills suddenly have a lot of targets.

Then he tried to trade for AB.  These GM interviews shouldn’t be taken seriously.  They have to play the other GMs

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Rc2catch said:

Lol 80+ targets last year with one drop. 

Holy cow!  Can we give him 10 drops, but let him covert 9 of those drops to more catches for our other WRs!? :D  

I'm excited to see how this year's FA plays out on the field, but have to like the addition of targets.  Target practice time, baby!!

6 minutes ago, Jeebus said:

My wife and her side of the family are huge cowboy fans... This is going to chap their ass.  Beasley was one of my wife's favorite players

I’m in the same boat, my wife has a Witten and Beasley Jersey. I want tell her by phone but I need to see her reaction in the moment.

• Haha (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, NewEra said:

Which is exactly why we won’t be drafting a wr #9.  

Then he tried to trade for AB.  These GM interviews shouldn’t be taken seriously.  They have to play the other GMs

He also could have completely low-balled them. We have no idea. Some reports are Beane backed out, some are AB nixed the trade. We will never really know

1 minute ago, Call_Of_Ktulu said:

I’m in the same boat, my wife has a Witten and Beasley Jersey. I want tell her by phone but I need to see her reaction in the moment.

My wife was out when she heard the news... I got a call and was cussed out... I couldn't stop laughing

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, PolishPrince said:

He also could have completely low-balled them. We have no idea. Some reports are Beane backed out, some are AB nixed the trade. We will never really know

I believe Beane backed out once he heard Browns contract demands.  What we do know, is that he was interested in adding a true #1 wR

• Like (+1) 1